Chapter 7. New Friends

Kinsley

When the bell rang I made sure I was the last one to leave the class so I didn't have to deal with being crowded. I walked out and started looking for a small table that wasn't in the cafeteria. I found one and I quickly walked towards it before anyone could take it. I got my headphones out of my bag and put on Pandora 'Ride' by SoMo was on. I took out my sandwich and chips that I stuffed in my bag this morning.

Today sucks I have made no friends what so ever all I got was dirty looks and fuck looks but that's okay I don't even like this school. I turned around as I felt a tap on my shoulder, a girl with blonde hair and dark blue eyes was smiling at me.

"Kinsley right?"

"Yeah that's right."

"I'm Amber, Do you mind if I sit here?"

"No go ahead." I said.

She took a seat.

"So why are you sitting out here alone?"

"I haven't really made any friends yet." I laughed.

"My friends like meeting new people if you wanna hang out with us."

"Okay, thanks."

I put my unopened food back in
my bag and started following her. When we were almost there she stop and looked at me for a minute without saying a word. This was getting awkward real quick.

"Are you a wolf?" She asked.

"What do you mean wolf like a dog?"

She laughed.

"Nothing never mind."

She started walking again what was up with that? this place is definitely weird. First the guy at the store, the growling thing and now a chick is asking me if I'm a wolf where did my parents take me?! As soon as I walked into the cafeteria everybody went silent. I followed her to the table where all her friend's were. They happened to be looking in our direction as we walked towards them.

"Do you know why people are always getting silent when I come around?"

I whispered to her.

"I have no idea." She whispered back.

She sat down at a table and I sat down next to her.

"Hey guys this is Kinsley."

There was two guys and three girls.

"Kinsley meet the guys."

"Hey I'm Emery."

She had dark brown hair and light green eyes.

"Hey I'm Jason "

He had black hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Paisley."

She had light brown eyes and this faded dark violet hair.

"Hey I'm Jordan."

She had brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Damon."

He had black hair and black eyes.

"Dyl did you here about the party on Saturday."

"Yeah its gonna be amazing!"

I just blocked them out as they started a convo. I wonder what Mr creepy is doing even tho he was being really stalkerish yesterday. Wait? Why in the hell am I thinking about him for? I'm so weird.

"It's Kinsley right?" Paisley asked.

"Yes."

"There's a party this Saturday you should come."

"Maybe."

"Don't be a party pooper new girl." Damon  said.

Everybody at the table was looking at me to know my answer. But Saturday's are my days off of school where I can eat and look like anything without getting judged by someone. But I also don't wanna miss out on some fun too this is probably my only chance to make friends.

"Yeah I will go I do like to party."

"That's what where talking about." Dylan said.

"Hey king Friday night were gonna go shopping for some dresses you wanna come?" Emery said.

"Yes, I love to shop."

Paisley eye's widened.

"Oh my gosh! we're gonna be such great friends!"

I laughed.

"I hope so."

They got up off the table as the bell rang to head back to class.

"Bye Kinsley see you tomorrow!"

"Ok bye."

I turned around and started to head to fifth period.

"Hey Kinsley wait up!"

I turned around to see Damon trying to catch up to me.

"Dang girl you walk fast!"

"Sorry I'm a fast walker."

"It's okay I was kinda hoping to walk you to class since you're going in the same direction as me."

"Okay."

We started walking in the direction of were our class is.

"How was your first day? Do you like it here?" He asked.

"It's okay and I had fun besides the fact that almost every girl here was giving me dirty looks and the dudes were looking at me like I was there next toy."

"Oh screw them their all jealous because of how beautiful you are."

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you "

We stopped in front of the office. He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"It was nice to meeting you."

"It was nice to meeting you too " I said.

We just stood there for the longest time just staring into each other's eyes. The last bell rang making both of us jump. I could feel my face turn deep red.

"See you later."

He said walking away. Before he turned the corner he gave me a smile and disappeared out of sight.