?Dainsleif?

This was requested by Shslkimch from Wattpad. You are not the Energiro Archon, you are the adopted younger sister of Diluc and Kaeya. You do have an Energiro vision though.

        Stretching her arms over her head, (Y/n) heard the satisfying pops of her back and shoulders. Sighing, 20 year old (Y/n) started training her mind on remembering all frequent visitors drinks. The youngest of the family had just started her job at her oldest brothers tavern, most of her years of not being in Mondstadt was spent learning about the different alcoholic drinks around Teyvat and becoming a mixologist. Now she's back home, and started working for her oldest brother, even though her second brother tried to get her to join the Knights of Favonius. As much as (Y/n) would have loved to, fighting and being a diplomat is not her cup of tea.

        "Hang in there," Charles chuckled, pouring (Y/n) a glass of (favorite non-alcoholic drink), since she still has to work. "You'll get used to it. I've gotten used to it, and I know your brothers have faith in you. Besides, your experience in all the other nations will come in handy. You'll see."

        "Thanks for having faith in me, Charles," (Y/n) laughed softly, pushing some of her hair behind her head so it wasn't in front of her face. She drank some of the freshly poured drink, and sighed in relief. "Now that hit the spot."

        "You make it sound like you just drank a shot of whisky from Nishati after a divorce." Charles laughed.

        "Oh please," (Y/n) laughed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Like I would know what Nishati whisky tastes like. Tried whisky before because of Kaeya, and I do not wanna drink it again (whisky is about 40-50% alcohol). My throat burned."

        "That was because it was your first time ever having whisky," Charles remembered that incident. Kaeya had dragged (Y/n) to the tavern to try some whisky that was freshly imported from Fontaine. Kaeya popped open the bottle, poured two shot glasses of it, and the two drank it. (Y/n) coughed, and drank a bunch of water to get the taste, and burn, out of her throat. Kaeya laughed, watching his younger sister frantically drink Sunsettia juice. Of course, Diluc had whacked the two over the head, and scolded them. Kaeya got more of the scolding than (Y/n), especially since Kaeya was the one who had convinced (Y/n) to try it. Charles also got scolded for letting the 17 year old Kaeya and 15 year old (Y/n) drink. "Though, I did not like being dragged into that."

        "You should've stopped us, especially Kaeya," (Y/n) sighed. (Y/n) will admit, she was kinda mischievous when she was younger, and after some... family business, she's matured. She's not as mischievous as she used to be, but she'll still tease her oldest brother with her blue haired one. "But nope, you found entertainment in this."

        "Indeed I did. By the way, how's that vision of yours treating you? You got it the same day as Kaeya, but you don't really use it for anything except for your mixology." Charles said.

        "It's fine, I guess," (Y/n) shrugged. She looked at the vision on her belt. "But what I find weird, is that the fact I have this vision. People with these kinds of visions are people who's ambitions were never recognize until after their deaths. I'm not dead though."

        "Maybe it's cause you're dead on the inside," Charles laughed, knowing how exhausted (Y/n) as looked when she returned. She really did look dead. The bartenders attentions was now on a new comer into the Tavern. "Welcome! Please sit wherever you want, we'll be right with you."

        "Thank you, I appreciate it." The man nodded. He was tall, with blonde hair and blue eyes with a pupils looking like a star. He went to go sit at one of the bench tables.

        "I swear if he's going to become a regular with drinks that are different every night, I'm going to go jump off Starsnach Cliff," (Y/n) mumbled. She drank the rest of her drink, and smoothed out her apron. She grabbed a notepad and one of the serving trays, and made her way over to the newest customer. "Welcome to Angel's Share! What can I get for you tonight?"