Chapter One Hundred and Forty One

"GAME DAY!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at Lee's face.
"Bloody christ" he groaned, flipping me off before turning over and burying his head under the pillow.
"I'm under strict orders to wake the twins up" I grinned, looking at a fake watch on my wrist, "I have also been given permission to wake them up by any means necessary so..."
Fred sat up immediately, rolling out of his bed and on to the floor, "I'm up!"
George just waved me off, "Five more minutes."
Lee laughed sleepily, "Gonna regret that Georgie."
My shout of "Augmenti" was promptly followed by a loud splash of water.
"SON OF A -"

In the Great Hall, I left the twins and Lee to their breakfast, popping over to the Hufflepuff table after giving Fred a good luck kiss

"I just want you to know," Link said to me as I approached, "We had nothing to do with the badges."
"We even tried to tell them to take them off..." Lucinda added, frowning as a group of fifth year Slytherins walked past with golden crown badges displayed proudly on their jumpers.
"So they benched us for 'conflicting loyalties" Link frowned.
I narrowed my eyes, reading the etchings, "Weasley is our king? What the -"
"Those sons of bitches." Beth hissed, shoving her foot out and tripping up one of the Slytherins as they passed.
"They just can't give it a rest can they?" I frowned, angrily shoving a croissant into my mouth, "Bloody arses."
"Someone should do something about those," Connor frowned, "but knowing Umbridge she'd side with them - Slytherin house cant seem to do any wrong under her judgement."
"Are we really surprised?"
"No, not really."
I turned around as a hand fell on to the small of my back, Fred greeting me with a cheeky smile.
"One more kiss for good luck."
Rolling my eyes, I pulled him into a kiss, smiling through it. "You're an idiot, Fred Weasley."
"Your idiot." He just grinned, winking at me before rushing to catch up with his team.

"Welcome back everyone! It's been a whole year since we've been here, and man is it good to be back!" Lee said, pausing as cheers erupted throughout the stands.
"We're starting off strong this year, with a Gryffindor v Slytherin match!"
We took turns introducing the team as they paraded on to the pitch, McGonagall giving Lee a death stare as he introduced their keeper as 'troll of the depths'.
"And it's Johnson, Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't teach me her tricks with the broom —"
"JORDAN!" yelled Professor McGonagall.
"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest —"
I pushed his shoulder, pulling a face at him before continuing, " - and she's ducked Warrington, she's passed Montague, she's — ouch — been hit from behind by a Bludger from Crabbe. . . . Montague catches the Quaffle, Montague heading back up the pitch and — nice Bludger there from George Weasley, that's a Bludger to the head for Montague, he drops the Quaffle, caught by Katie Bell, Katie Bell of Gryffindor reverse passes to Alicia Spinnet and Spinnet's away —"
Lee picked up where I left off, "— dodges Warrington, avoids a Bludger — close call, Alicia — and the crowd are loving this, just listen to them, what's that they're singing?"

Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.
Weasley was born in a bin,
He always lets the Quaffle in,
Weasley will make sure we win,
Weasley is our King.

"— and Alicia passes back to Angelina!" Lee shouted, as I increased the sonorous charm on the megaphone in an attempt to drown out the singing, "Come on now, Angelina — looks like she's got just the Keeper to beat! — SHE SHOOTS — SHE — aaaah . . ."
"Bletchley blocks the goal - Warrington has the quaffle, he's dodging past Alicia and Katie ..."
"Warrington heading for goal, he's out of Bludger range with just the Keeper ahead —" Lee leaned forwards in his seat, hands clutching at the railing, "— so it's the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper, Weasley, brother of Beaters, Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team — come on, Ron!"
I hissed as Ron lurched forwards, quaffle sailing into the goal behind him.
"Slytherin score!" came Lee's voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below. "So that's ten-nil to Slytherin — bad luck, Ron . . ."
The singing grew louder, and I clenched my fists in my lap as I tried to keep my temper. "— and Gryffindor back in possession and it's Katie Bell tanking up the pitch —"
At this point, my voice could hardly be heard above the singing.
"— and it's Warrington again," bellowed Lee, "who passes to Pucey, Pucey's off past Spinnet, come on now Angelina, you can take him — turns out you can't — but nice Bludger from Fred Weasley, I mean, George Weasley, oh who cares, one of them anyway-"
"-Merlin's sake Lee, that's George. Surely you should know that considering -"
Lee interrupted me, "- and Warrington drops the Quaffle and Katie Bell — er — drops it too — so that's Montague with the Quaffle, Slytherin Captain Montague takes the Quaffle, and he's off up the pitch, come on now Gryffindor, block him!"
I could feel my leg start bouncing as the ball made its way back to Gryffindor's end, "— and Pucey's dodged Alicia again, and he's heading straight for goal, stop it, Ron!"
Wincing as the Slytherins scored another goal, I cast a desperate look for Harry, spotting him still circling aimlessly.
"Crap."
"Granger!"
"Sorry professor."