Chapter 18

Chapter 18: How to fail to be a Cannon Fodder for one episode– Feat. Tokio (Part 1)

     In Domino High School, being in class A doesn't mean being the best. Rating students into different sections by their intelligence and performance doesn't exist. The format of the Domino High School was to keep the balance or put random students together in one class. If Tokio was asked which class is the best in Domino High School, there's no doubt that he would answer Class 1-B with his brain that was stuffed with strange and weird ideas. After all, this is the class that the future King of Games is attending along with his Rival, Main Supporting Characters and there was even Bakura Ryou who would attend transfer to this class shortly. It was a star-filled classroom compared to Class 1-A which only have the Cannon Fodder Kokurano and Duel Links Standard Duelists. 

Class 1-B is the best 1st-year section of the class in Domino High School. But if someone asked the other students, then there's no doubt that it would depend on their views but most of them would still answer Class 1-B.

There's one only reason for their logic. “ Kaiba Seto is attending Class 1-B. ” It was as simple as that. Even though the said 'student' only attended a few times and has never been seen again.

Money makes the world go round. It was an indisputable truth of this world. But maybe since this world has the duel monsters, other than money, playing cards can make most of the world's problems go away. Specifically, if it was a world-ending threat or disaster.

Today, Tokio observed the main cast from an undisclosed location that he doesn't want to reveal. Today is the day when he would make his move!

Hopefully, he would be spared from the risk of being punished by the Shadow Game. He would just play games. It was simple as that. Except for the method of his invitation. Welp, he can only ask Kaiba with his bodyguards since he was the one who wanted this anyway.

In this undisclosed location, Tokio would just wait until they arrived and the game would begin.

Even though his body was showing that he was afraid, unknown to him, deep inside his mind, Tokio was brimming with excitement. It was the Muto Yugi or Yami that he would be playing games after all.

As one of the fans of Yugioh, it was like dream come true!

--------------------------

         Lately, the life of one Muto Yugi has changed since he solves the Millennium Puzzle. He got his wish in the form of Katsuya Jonouichi and Hiroto Honda. Muto Yugi also got involved in strange events since he solve the Millennium Puzzle. But what was worrying for him was that he couldn't remember some of the things that happened. It was like there was a lapse of memory.

It was worrying for him. Muto Yugi is too young to have memory problems. But he guesses that his situation doesn't have to do with any medical problems.

The life of one Muto Yugi is normal as it can be possible. He went to study at Domino High School on an everyday schedule and he was in classes 1-B with his friends.

Everyone is happy and lively.

Honda-kun talks about being a beautification member and his duties as he always insisted. Jonouichi would sometimes come up with perverted ideas and he would be hurt by Anzu. And Anzu was Anzu. She was a nice girl with strong determination.

At the thought of his childhood friend and classmate, Yugi flushed red. He has always liked Anzu.

Speaking of Anzu, Miho-chan was more of Anzu's friend than him. She was Anzu's best friend and someone Anzu could confide on things that she wouldn't tell Yugi.

Miho-chan was a very carefree and cheerful girl. She always has dreams of marrying a rich and handsome man much to the despair of Honda-kun.

Yugi shook his head at the thought. He has the intuition that Miho-chan knows his feelings of Honda-kun for her but she likes to tease him sometimes.

At the end of the classes, Anzu wasn't going home with him today. She has some things that she wanted to buy along with Miho-chan. Jonouichi and Honda-kun's homes are in different ways from his home.

Muto Yugi was going home alone.

Bidding farewell to his friends, he walked on the road while occasionally glancing at his surroundings. Sunset colors has dyed the sky when an expensive black car suddenly stopped on his side.

To his surprise, the door of the car opened. He saw Kaiba inside the car with his hands folded together and motioned toward his guards inside the car.

" Grab him. "

" Waah! "

He was dragged inside the car roughly by one of the guards. The door closed and the car started moving again.

" Kaiba-kun? "

" Yugi, someone would play a game with you today. "

" .. A game? "

Yugi muttered feeling confused while Kaiba was glancing at him with a cold expression.

" I shall observe it to witness the depth of your skill! "

The rest of the time that Yugi spent inside the car was filled with anxiousness and curiosity.

He was anxious because he was dragged inside the car without his permission. Grandpa would worry if he doesn't go home early. But lately, Grandpa must have gotten used to him not going home early.

While Yugi was glancing hesitantly at Kaiba-kun who was staring at him with intensity but coldly at the same time, he wonder where is he bringing him and who was the one who would play a game with him?

Eventually, Yugi was pushed out of the car. He grimaced at the rough handling and stared feeling confused when they arrived at one of the warehouses near the port.

Yugi decided to follow Kaiba inside the warehouse. So far, Kaiba-kun doesn't seem to have the intention of taking grandpa's blue eyes white dragon card again for the meanwhile. He just wanted to observe Yugi playing this game with the unknown person.

Inside the warehouse, there were chairs, a table, and a laptop. And finally, Yugi was staring at the person whom Kaiba mentioned that would be playing a game with him.

" Come sit here, Muto-san. Sorry for the trouble, but I must play a game with you today. "

Yugi has seen this person before. And he was a little familiar to him. In the first year, the person before him was one of the top students. He was also a president of a club despite being the first year. Mayumi-chan who was one of Yugi's classmates is a member of that said strange club.

It was said that the club does tasks for other people in the school and they also play games.

From what he remembers, students call this person

" Seaweed Tokio-kun.. "

Tokio who was sipping on a tea started choking as he heard what the protagonist Muto Yugi called him.

" Are you alright Tokio-kun?! "

" please.. (Cough) don't call me by that.. (Cough) Title. "

Tokio swear inside his mind that he would find the student who started calling him by that nickname. He glance at Kaiba who was watching them. Tokio smiled at Yugi who was now sitting at the opposite chair in front of him and glancing curiously at the laid out snake and ladders field on the table between them.

" Anyway, shall we play Ouroboros? "