XXXII

THIRTY TWO: MR. SAN'S SECRET

SOUJIN POV

"Remember, d-don't you go running off by yourself, I won't forgive myself if something happens to you," Jungkook said as he helped me out of the car.

"Jungkook, you should go and help Taehyung set his equipment. Yeonjun, you and Soujin try to interrogate the bartenders," Yuuri said, and Jungkook sighed as he smiled a bit.

"Soujin, don't seperate yourself from Yeonjun, alright? Stay safe," Jungkook said as he ran over to Taehyung, and Yuuri approached us.

"I'm sure you know what to do as attorneys, I'll try doing my research with Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi... both of you spy on anything suspicious," Yuuri said as she walked away, and me and Yeonjun nodded at each other before entering the bar.

Ichiwon bar, the biggest bar in South Korea. Known for the variety of drinks and food, as well as the party life. College people come here alot to drink in private rooms, and there are tons of other people dancing.

"Oh for sure if I worked as a stripper here, I'd be getting all that attention," Jimin sighed and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"You'd do that infront of my own eyes?" Yoongi side-eyed him and Jimin's eyes widened.

"What are you implying, you jerk?!"

"We should start asking the bartender for some potential solutions. I am not sure about why Yuuri noona chose this location, but it is a very interesting case as to why," Yeonjun said and I looked at the man handling the bar, serving drinks.

We both sat down on the seats, pretending to be guests that came casually for a drink.

"Hello fellow guests, you're both dressed nicely. What can I get for both of you?" He asked, and Yeonjun sighed as he looked at the menu.

"It's our first time here in Ichiwon, is there any info you can give on this place? Any... background? I like to see if I can trust this bar," He asked, and the bartender chuckled.

"Ichiwon is the most advanced and ths most popular in South Korea owned by the famous Mr. San! We might have loud nights and cheers here and there, but surely our drinks won't disappoint," he replies, and Yeonjun sighs.

"Your drinks... look boring, is there something more here?" He asks, and the bartender laughs, before nodding.

"Pardon me, sir?" He asks nicely.

"You know what I'm looking for, do you sell drugs here?" He whispers.

THIRD PERSON POV

"Drugs?! What is Mr. Junyeon high on?" Taehyung said, and Yuuri swatted him gently on the head.

"Shhh! You're blocking out the voice! Try to look into the cameras," Yuuri said, and Taehyung zoomed in towards Soujin and Yeonjun.

"It seems to me that Yeonjun is finding a way to see if he can get info on LIVV here, by generalizing drugs," Yuuri explained, and Jungkook looked at her.

"Now that I think about it, why aren't you with them?" Jungkook raised a brow and Yuuri sighed.

"This isn't even my case, I'm simply giving my support. Having Soujin personally finding out and figuring this out herself is one way to let her discover how this system works," Yuuri said, and Jungkook crossed his arms.

"Seems to me you just have a bad drinking habit so you don't force yourself into the bar or else you'd get drunk," Jungkook muttered.

"What did you say... Jungkook?" Yuuri said, and Jungkook turned pale.