A New Addition

Months of swirling emotions pass by and Jean was already on her 8 month of pregnancy, she took a break from both work and the public eye to focus on herself, she didn't want many people to know about her pregnancy after all. This morning she felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen, it progressively got worse until the afternoon that even made Jean concerned.  She thought it was way too early for contractions but she still decided to tell her husband.

Jean's pov:

This feels like contractions, but i'm still a month early is the problem. It keeps getting so much painful, i need to do at least something about this.

No one's pov:

Jean: Diluc- 

Diluc: mmh yes Jean? is everything okay?

Jean: I think..AH! I think that i'm h-aving s-some contractions, it starte-

Diluc: Contractions?! Jean aren't you still 8 months this is too early?!

Jean: mmh- I'm fine please just call a nurse.

45 minutes past it was 7:00 pm contractions was getting even worse which lead to Jean silently groaning and sweating in pain. She could hear the nurse and Lisa arriving, she was quite happy Lisa was going to be there. She stood up from the chair she was sitting on to greet them, suddenly she felt liquid dripping down her legs, looking down there was a puddle of water. Finally realizing what it is she quickly called for Diluc. He ran upstairs with Lisa.

Jean: mmh- my water broke.

Lisa: Jean! My goodness are you okay? Diluc get the nurse here! 

Everything happen in a flash, fortunately Jean has a very high pain tolerance so everything went pretty smoothly. Diluc was worried about her since he was told to wait outside alone, it was a hectic night in Dawn Winery. 

10:00pm

Nurse: One more push please miss Jean!

Lisa: Deep breathes darling come on

Nurse: 1..2..3!

Jean: AHH! For fu-

A boy a healthy boy. He was taken away to be cleaned and checked. After Jean was cleaned and more comfortable Diluc came inside and Jean sighed in relief since he was 1 month early he seems perfectly fine.He  came running to hug her.

Diluc: Jean you did such a good job!

Jean: Oh Diluc i am never fucking you again. EVER!

Diluc and Lisa barked out a laugh since it was very hard imagining Jean saying a phrase like that. Lisa left the two lovers alone and not long after the nurse came back with they're baby, Jean held the baby and fed it. The nurse left and it was just the three of them.

Diluc: I love you so much Jean, he looks so precious.

Jean: I love you too. So his name is Gilbert like we agreed.

Diluc: Gilbert Gunnhildr. Look you can see a thin layer of blonde hair! I have never felt so much joy before what is this?

Jean: Uh! your so cute smilling that,

It was the next day and Jean woke up exhausted she saw Diluc was taking care of Gilbert in the nursery and gave him a smirk.

Jean: Hi~ good morning babe. Your up early today.

She kissed him to then stare at the the baby. The peaceful morning quickly ends since she they could hear the doorbell which resulted in Gilbert crying. Adeline opened the door and turns out it was Barbara, Klee and Kaeya. She led them to the nursery to see Diluc seating in a chair holding the cooing baby and Jean leaning in the shh it. 

Jean: Barbara your here!

Barbara: Big sister! Congratulations i'm so happy for both of you!

She hugged her and Barbara bursted out crying.

Kaeya: Who would've thought Diluc Ragvindr being a caring parent, how cute!

Diluc: Please stop.

Barbara: Is it a boy or a girl? And whats the name?

Diluc: Its a boy.

Jean: Gilbert Gunnhildr, isn't he so adorable?!

Klee: soo.. Does is Klee a big sister like Master Jean to Miss Barbara noow??

Diluc: ask master Jean will you?

Jean: ahem, well sure then, Klee the big sister that is

Klee: Hoorayy!! :D

She ran full speed to hug Diluc

Diluc: oh? Alright then

Kaeya: Hey Jean, have you ever consider making Klee your kid?

He whispered

Jean: well yeas, but no- I mean alot is going on for me right now.

Barbara: I cant believe i'm an aunt!

Kaeya: Hes so small and chubby and cute oh my goodness!

That day many people came to visit like Amber & Eula, Sucrose & Albedo, and other people. She was very greatful. Although at the end of the day she just wanted to sit in the living room and drink tea. Suddenly a knock, Diluc opened the door to see a bard..with green and black hair in braids. He smiled at him like a cheekily. Diluc starred at him and decided to let him in. He called Jean to go downstairs since there was company.

Jean: Diluc? whats the matte- Oh Barbatos. 

She bowed like a knight in front of him.

Venti: Please, no need to be formal with me Vaness- I mean Jean, sorry you remind my so much of lady Vanessa. 

Jean: I am so far from being her. Oh anyways-

Diluc: Venti, what are you doing here. At this god forsaken hour.

Venti: Well! news spread by the wind! I came to congratulate you two! Don't worry i'll leave soon. I just wanted to show my gratitude since you guys helped me alot! Now give me your hands. 

Diluc: Venti this better not be some weird shit.

Jean: Language Diluc.

He held both of they're hands, they felt wind blowing through their hair and a flashing green light and it felt like they had no sense of gravity. Slowly getting back on their feet Jean nor Diluc didn't know what happen but something felt right about it.

Venti: Well! i told you its gonna be short~ ehe! Oh dear! Its late, i should head out. Bye bye!

Jean: Ah! Thank so much for visiting- uhm.. Venti

Diluc: Thank you i guess.. bard.

Venti: Ehe! My pleasure! Now Goodnight~

He left. 

Jean: I really thought babies would be more noisy, turns out its really not that bad.

He leans closer to her, kissing her passionately. In return Jean pushed him down to the couch laying on top of him she kissed him, what a surprise he thought. Just a few moments later they heard Gilbert crying.

Jean: Oh! I'm sorry Diluc, maybe next time

She let out a chuckle.

Diluc: tch. 

Jean: I'll feed him, see you in bed darling!

She ran upstairs to give accompany Gilbert, the night ended quite lovely for that household.

HEY HEY HEY AUTHOR HERE!! I'M SOOO SORRY I'VE BEEN GONE FOR 2 WEEKS. I'VE BEEN HAVING FIGHTS W MY MOM. ANW ILY ALL SM TY FOR READING<33 ALSO 1K READS OML<333