Nine.

The next day Auden woke up ridiculously early because she found it impossible to sleep in.

She finished writing the first song Bang Si-hyuk wanted her to write with Jimin but she was dreading having to lie to Bang Si-hyuk that Jimin helped her write it. Because he hadn't contributed a word. In fact he'd basically ordered her to do it all herself.

She got ready for the day and checked her messages. Emmie asked her how it was going and Auden texted back that she would tell her all about it on the weekend when she had time to call.

As Auden shuffled out into her living room a knock sounded at her door, and Auden froze.

She had one next door neighbor, and couple of body guards out front. The odds weren't in her favor for who it could be. Maybe it was Bang Si-hyuk come to check on her?

But that thought was even more terrifying because he was going to ask how her writing session with Jimin went and she didn't know what to tell him.

She forced herself to pull it together not wanting to keep the person at the door waiting and then she hurried to open the door.

He didn't even greet her, he just strode in.

Wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose fitted button up, Jimin walked in texting on his phone.

"You get the song done?" he asked her immediately, not bothering to even look up as he spoke.

"Well hello to you too," Auden said, glaring at the back of his head as she shut the door.

"Bang Si-hyuk is going to be here soon, so I need to make sure that I know what you worked on so I can make him believe we had a writing session together last night."

"Wouldn't it just be whole lot easier if you actually wrote it with me? That way you wouldn't have to put up this facade?" Auden asked, looking at him incredulously.

He glanced up from his phone and gave her small smile. "Yeah, nice try."

There was a hint of a Korean accent when he spoke, and Auden hated to admit how cute it was. The accent clung to the ends of his words and it was impossible not to find endearing.

She inwardly scolded herself, she was supposed to be irritated with this guy.

"I wrote the song," Auden said, not even bothering to hide the prickliness in her tone.

"You did? Already?" he asked, his eyebrows raising, obviously impressed.

"Yeah. I recorded the rough cut." Auden walked over to her computer that was sitting on the coffee table, and sat down on the couch. Jimin joined her as she pulled up her recording session from the night before.

"You work quicker than I expected, aegiya."

There was that word again. It rolled off his tongue so beautifully, it had Auden's breath hitching. She wondered what it meant and hoped it wasn't something insulting.

"Well, I am a song writer for a living," Auden said, pressing play on the computer and forcing her heart rate to steady. He's just another client, she told herself. Be professional.

Jimin gazed intently at the screen where different colored recording tabs lit up the session.

Auden knew she wasn't an exceptional singer but she thought she could hold her own pretty well. It was a rough cut after all and Jimin would be the one actually singing the song when they did the official recording. But Auden had to admit it sounded pretty good.

If only I'd known what to except

When my dreams became reality

I never imagined it would feel like this