23.

Jungkook was sobbing on the rooftop. Not knowing what to do. He was broken again. "I-I promise I won't love anyone ever again" He stuttered. Not knowing promises are ment to break.

The bell rang, pinching jungkook's ear drum. He quickly wiped his tears and stumbled downstairs. It was lunch break. Jungkook had already missed two periods because of crying.

When he reach downstairs, He remember he didn't pack his lunch as taehyung told him. He sighed and was gonna go to the rooftop again but a voice disrupted him.

"Koo come here. Let's eat together" Taehyung's voice ringed in jungkook's ear. He tried to run away but taehyung caught him by his collar.

"H-hyung I am not hungry at all" Jungkook said. "So? Just eat a little. For your health atleast" Taehyung said and dragged him to the nearest table.

Taehyung digged into his food but then he noticed jungkook. He was sitting like a statue. "What happened? Why aren't you eating?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head and continued staring at the table.

"You hasn't brought your lunch right? I knew it you won't. So Ta-Da! I packed you something" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him in shock. But smiled warmly at him.

I guess I can trust Taehyungie hyung

"Thank you hyungie" Jungkook said in a low voice concerning taehyung. "Is something wrong?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head softly. "Then why are you looking so down?"

Jungkook bit his lip to prevent crying. "It's nothing h-hyung. I am just feeling l-lucky to have you" He said. Taehyung smiled at him and said "I love you koo"

Jungkook's eyes sparkled at the sentence. But he stopped himself from getting too excited and losing Taehyung also. He started bouncing his legs.

"T-thanks hyung" Jungkook said instead of 'I love you too'. Taehyung grinned and passed jungkook food. "Eat it" He said.

Jungkook nodded and started eating. He was delighted to have someone by his side. He time to time glanced at Taehyung to check wheather he is staring at him also.

"Do you want something koo?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head and blushed hardly. "Okay" Taehyung said casually and took a bite out of jungkook's food. The bunny stared at Taehyung like a lost bunny.

Taehyung noticed it again and asked "you should share koo. Sharing is caring" Taehyung said estimating that jungkook is sad because his food got stolen..

That's it for today ;)

I am shook at the ranking 🤯

Thank you all for supporting me 💖

Tbc💜