Chapter 22

I told her everything that has been happening in the last past months. She comforted me and I put myself back together. She told me all about her life. All the things she's done all the place she's seen. I was happy for her. Right now we were shopping to get her into some new clothes. She kept going on about the music. Not a fan of most of the music but some are actually good.

"How do I look stefan?" Rebekah asked.

"No." I said after stefan said it looked fine.

"Are you sure there's not more to this dress."she asked. I laughed at that. This coming from the gift who wore men's trousers. And of course klaus said exactly what I just thought.

"Come on. Try this." I handed her another dress. She looked at my clothes.

"Women wear jeans now? And...they aren't for working?" She asked.

"They are not for working. You should wear some, some time.there very comfy."

"I'll stick with the dress." She said taking it out of my hand.

"I need to get some air." Stefan said leaving.

"Where's he going?" Rebekah asked.

"To write a name on a wall....long story." Klaus said leaning back. Rebekah shrugged walking into the changing room. I sat down in one of the chairs. I was in my own world. I closed my eyes.

_____dream_____

I was in a house. It was old as the paint was falling off the walls. I ran my hands over the wood trim. I was walking down a hall way, the hall ended to walk into a large room, the walls and sealing was made of glass. In the middle of the room in a chair Sat elijah.

"What is this place?" I asked looking at the vines climbing up the glass.

"I don't know. It is your mind does it look familiar?" Elijah asked as I walked closer to him. I thought for a minute.

"No. It is unfamiliar. But I like it. The hall way is a little creepy but I like the rest of it."

Just then the house moved. I looked back at the hall way for it to be just a closet. Another door appeared that lead to what I believe is the library. Elijah stood and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stayed like that for a while just holding each other. I let go and thought of a old slow song. Music echoed through the house. A smile crossed my face as I took his hand.

"Would you like to dance, my elijah?" I asked.

"I would love to." He said bringing my hand to his lips. He pulled me in, are bodies held close to one another. "Your elijah?" He asked amusement filled his eyes.

"My elijah, you are mine and I don't plan on letting you go. Not again." I said.

"Then you are my Samantha. You are mine. And I don't want you to let go...ever." Elijah said.

"I have no problem with that." I laughed moving closer. Elijah smiled kissing my forehead again. "And as much as I love it when you do that I want a real kiss."

"Who am I to not complete my lady's wishes." He said bringing his lips to mine. "Is that suffice?"

"One more." I said this time me bringing my lips to his for a longer kiss. "Mmm. I missed you. I while get you out of that box as soon as I can." I said my hand on his cheek. I could feel myself start to wake up. "I love you Elijah." I said.

"I love you too Samantha." He said kissing my lips one more time before bringing his lips to my forehead.

_______end of dream.

"Samantha....Samantha...it's time to wake up." I heard Stefan's voice as I opened my eyes a little.

"I don't wanna." I said closing my eyes stubbornly. Stefan sighed. There's the Stefan I know, he still has his humanity...good. "carry me?"

"Yes your majesty." He said dramatically. He lifted me off the chair. I laughed as he swung me side to side.

"All bow before me...the all powerful vampire." I said.

We walked into gloria's...Well stefan walked I was carried....

"Your so spoiled." Rebekah said smirking amused.

"Your just jealous." I said raising my chin. Stefan and klaus rolled their eyes.

"Come on love, you can walk on your own two feet." Klaus said.

"Just because I can doesn't mean I wanna. Plus I asked if stefan would carry me and he said yes...So ha, I win." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Gloria was trying to find the necklace rebekah 'miss placed'. Klaus was growing impatient...So nothing new.... In the end Rebekah was used to help find the necklace. We were kicked out so she could concentrate.

Oh what to do.

Hmmm.

I pointed Stefan in a random direction and were off like a Hurd of turtles.