21

(Boring chapter ahead, y'all can skip and I'll just put summary at last)

Everything happened so fast,one second Taehyung was in Eunwoo's arms and another second he saw Eunwoo's bloody body.

With a loud gasp, Taehyung woke up from his horrible nightmare. When he woke up,he didn't see Eunwoo anywhere.

"Ah..." Taehyung hissed in pain as he was in his heat, he took some heat suppressants and scent blocker from his drawer.

As soon as Taehyung was going to look for Eunwoo,an angry Mina barged in Taehyung's chamber with tears streaming down her face.

"I'LL KILL YOU! YOU FUCKING HYBRID!" Mina cried her heart out as she attacked towards Taehyung.

She was a fast vampire but Taehyung wasn't any weakling,he quickly dodged her attack and in the next moment,she was on the ground as her lips were bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Taehyung yelled, confused with her sudden attack. She wiped the blood from her lips and her eyes glowed orange.

"I'll kill you!" Mina growled and next moment, Taehyung felt nails digging in his neck.

"What the fuck!" Taehyung cried in pain as he kicked Mina on her stomach making her fly.

"What I did!" Taehyung yelled, seeing Mina losing her control.

"Eunwoo tried to kill himself because of you!" Mina cried and Taehyung's eyes widened as his heart stopped beating for a second.

Taking advantages of Taehyung's condition,Mina grabbed a knife from the fruit basket but before she could attack Taehyung..... someone stopped him.

.

Taehyung quickly fell on the ground when he saw the upcoming attack towards him but then he felt like the knife never touched him.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and saw Jungkook holding Mina's hand.

"Mina, stop it." Jungkook said.

"I'll kill him, uncle! H....he...my Eunwoo."Mina's shaky hands dropped the knife as she started sobbing loudly.

"I-I did nothing...." Taehyung said, wanted to cry his heart out after knowing that Eunwoo tried to kill himself but there stood his father-in-law and he just couldn't show his vulnerable side in front of him.

"You did nothing!! I was listening  everything!!! YOU ACCUSED HIM FOR YOUR TEARS! YOU WERE AT FAULT!" Mina yelled and Jungkook tried to control his anger after knowing the reason.

"I....I never thought....he....he-" Taehyung got cut off by Jungkook. .

"A vampire's promise matters more than his life and he promised your parents that he would never be the reason of your tears." Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

It angered Jungkook that even after knowing Eunwoo's situation, Taehyung had audacity to stand like that in front of him.

It angered Jungkook that even after knowing Eunwoo's situation Taehyung had audacity not to shed a single tear.

"I never told him to do this...." Taehyung whispered,not knowing what he was blabbering,he quickly ran out from his chamber and running towards the hospital barefoot.

He didn't care anymore if he was crying like a kid. He felt guilty. Because of his silliness, Eunwoo took that much big step.

When Taehyung reached hospital, he saw Lucia crying and Sri being worried for his best friend.
.

"Sri... how's he?" Taehyung asked as his legs wobbled.

"He's fine now......" Sri sighed and guided Taehyung towards bench and made him sit.

"Taehyung, I know everything. You're at fault for not trusting your husband and for not listening him. I won't say that he's right, I know that he must've done something so you reacted like that. But trust is the biggest thing in any relationship, Taehyung." Sri said making Taehyung look down in shame.

Soon Mina and Jungkook arrived there too, Taehyung felt so uncomfortable because the way Jungkook was glaring at him. He felt so small and weak that time when Lucia didn't talk to Taehyung.

"One of you can meet the patient." The nurse said and Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Lucia,he decided to meet Eunwoo but Jungkook called Mina.

"You were worried,go to him..... Mina." Jungkook said and without waiting for a second, Mina went inside leaving Taehyung whose heart shattered after seeing that all.

"I'm sorry, your grace. I know I have no right to talk when it's your order but I think Taehyung should go first. Eunwoo is his husband." Sri said and Jungkook slightly smiled at the polite kid.

"I agree, Sri but what should I do sending the person in who wasn't worried a little bit?" Jungkook said and his words pierced Taehyung's heart.

Sri didn't dare to say anything further and kept quite. Soon they saw an angry Mina coming outside and looking at Taehyung with a murderous look.

"He's calling for you." Mina said angrily and a broad smile could be seen over Taehyung's lips.

Without wasting a single second, Taehyung rushed inside and he literally sobbed after seeing the bandages over Eunwoo's wrist.

"Eun....." Taehyung sobbed as he walked towards Eunwoo and sat beside him. Eunwoo didn't dare to look in Taehyung's eyes.

"Eun....look at me." Taehyung said but Eunwoo didn't. He just starred the side wall of the room.

Taehyung slowly cupped Eunwoo's cheeks and made him look towards himself.

"Eun.....I'm sorry....I'm so sorry." Taehyung cried and hugged Eunwoo tightly.

"I-I'am sorry, Taehyung.......I said so many bad things..... I-I don't deserve you.......I don't." Eunwoo said as tears streamed down through his eyes.

Taehyung quickly shooked his head and wiped Eunwoo's tears.

"No no,Eun! I was guilty......I didn't trust you.....I'm so sorry." Taehyung cried and Eunwoo gently wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"We both were at fault......" Eunwoo whispered.

"Don't ever try to kill yourself, Eun......I'll die without you." Taehyung cried while tightening his grip around Eunwoo who sadly smiled.

"I'm sorry for even thinking of leaving you behind...." Eunwoo whispered and gently patted his husband's back who was little bit calm now.

SUMMARY:::

Nothing happened,just Eunwoo tried to kill himself after knowing that he was the reason of Taehyung's tears. Mina was angry at Taehyung so Jungkook too. Later at hospital, everything between Eunwoo and Taehyung became good.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Such s boring chapter *sigh*

Byeeeee~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜