𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘞𝘰𝘭𝘧 - 07

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗢 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗧 𝗕𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗥 𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪"

❤︎

YOU GROANED FEELING the Cavalry Captain ruffle your hair, again. He kept on doing this during the whole entire walk towards one of the temples.

"Im starting to regret choosing you instead of Amber" Your face was calm when you said that as you tied your hair back into the usual one "My hairpin please?"

Lending out your hand, you asked for the butterfly hairpin that Kaeya took away from your hand. Feeling nothing but air on it, you turn to look at the Captain only to see him wearing it on his own hair.

"I feel more handsome than before" He said showing off the butterfly hairpin that was clipped onto his hair. He then turn to ask for your opinion "What do you think?"

A sweat dropped down your forehead as you held yourself back from hitting him.

"You look... nice"

His smile got a little bigger as both me and him stopped in front of a building. Crossing his arms, he took a look at it for a second while you tried finding something to hold your hair up. When you found nothing, you let out a sigh and decided to let down your hair for the meantime.

❤︎

"Come closer do you smell that?" Kaeya questioned looking at the building suspiciously as a smell emitted from it. Smelling the air, you smelled something burning "Its the smell of burnt Pyro Slimes"

"Something must have happened in the temple" The Cavalry Captain nod his head at what i said "I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power"

"Oh yes it is going to be lively in there indeed!" Again, the same glint in his eyes returned but it quickly dissapeared as he smirked at me "Will it be dangerous?"

Even after seeing many demons along with the King of Demons himself, I still couldn't get used to the... things around here. I vaugely remembered the time when I met this two weird creatures with a sheild around them. One seem to have the power of Cryo while the other was Hydro.

Lets just say that I got frozen a few times but manage to survive it. Oh and the two creatures? Well i used the newly made poison I made on them.

"As bustling as it may be- no, I cant imagine it being dangerous at all" Kaeya assured me that it was alright to which i immediately dont mind "Its a pity that the Temple of Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity"

"Lets head in, [Name]" He then put a hand on my shoulder before putting a hair behind my ear "No one makes offerings to the Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanished..."

"We need to clear out the temples, for the Four Wind"

I said putting a finger under my chin as Kaeya nod his head before walking towards the templed with me following right behind him.

❤︎

"Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries!" After both of us enter the temple, that was the first thing he said to me as he dragged me by my hand.