21

Continue....

Shehnaaz is stand rooted on her place when reeta ji asked her to serve him water....

but she have to consider her job at first place....she can't disobey them....who are treating her well in there place....

she knows what people think about the maids.... wo chori krti h...chugli karti h....

Shehnaaz know everything about the thinking of others but she is amazed looking everyone's nature here...

specially reeta ji n sneha... Sid's cousin sister

they are very nice with every maid in this house...other maids are also nice with each other except that oversmart Jaya...head of the maids...

Reeta :- are leko aao baba..jaldi

Shehnaaz didn't utter anything this time....she hurriedly fill glass with water....put in tary with shivering hands....

she is praying from inside...k bhar jo h wo...wo na ho

but her heart know the answer....

the man who is outside...who sometime before is talking in his manly voice is her love....

is she still love him...nooo...he left her without meeting her...

she hate him coz of him...her daughter everyday ask about her father n she can't tell her who is her father...why he is not with them....

But she have to forgot everything...she is at her workplace....

she is in her vulnerable state........

the scene is same outside....

when he listen her voice...he knows she is Shehnaz....to whom he meet almost 2 n half years back...

they meet for only 3 to 4 days but those are the best days....

Sid dara hua tha ... usko pata tha uski family m uski shadi kisi bade buisness man ki bigdi hui ladki se hi hogi....

aur wo mana bhi nahi kar sakta uske dadaji ko....dadaji n bahot kuch kiya h uske liye....n that feeling didn't allow him to accept his feelings

agar waqt rehte kr leta accept....toh shayad uss rat kisi aur ladki k sath wo intimate nahi hota gao m.... agar thodi si himmat dikhata toh aj wahi Shehnaz uske ghar m hoti kirti ki jagh....

kash thodi si himmat dikhata toh sab kuch thik hota aj....may be uske bacche hote ghar...jo khel rahe hote.....jo usse chocolate toys ki demand kr rahe hote......jo uske pith pe baith k khelne k liye pareshan kr rahe hote.....sab kuch sahi hota....lekin....

wo khud bhi kya kr sakta h.....kisi k ehsano ka boj na bahot hi bhari hota h ....

dadaji k ehsaan h uspe jo usko foreign m padaya..jab ki uske father ki income itni nahi thi ki acchi college m admission dilwa sake .....uske dadaji n hi usko puri company ki responsibility di....unko naraj kaise kr de wo...

he can't....

When he listen her voice....his heart start to beat fastly....

he is angry on her....why she married Suddenly....how can she do this with him....he have some many things to talk with her .... he knows now she belongs to someone else but his heart is not ready to accept this....

he is so so angry on her...lekin dikha nahi sakta....kis haq se gussa kare jab ki usne kabhi bataya hi nahi usse k wo kya feel krta h uske liye....plus he is guilty that he spend his night in jungle with some other girl in that gao...who is may be call girl but he don't like that....