*********~ 🤔 🤡

"No see I don't think you understand- i'm OBSESSED"

3rd person/ narrator pov:

Today y/n woke up sweaty, a mess , confused and angry.

Y/N wasn't just angry about Billy and Stu

 she was also depressed.

So many questions were swirling through her mind, so many assumptions with nobody willing to clarify if it's true or not.

All the times that Billy and Stu counseled her, comforted her, pretended to be there for her...

None of it was real.

It was all just an illusion.

But she did't really care.

Your pov~

I got up with a tear-stained face, I checked my clock it was 4:00 a.m perfect! 3 hours to get ready. I dragged myself out of bed, I walked into my bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror.  I was ruined, they could have killed me.

Fucking hell Stu kissed me!

But I can't even report it because with no proof nothing will happen, and if they find out I'll start drawing what I want my tombstone to look like.

but I love them..

I don't want to but I do...

I'm obsessed.

Narrator/ 3rd person pov:

Y/N did her regular routine but it was prolonged. 

She had to be perfect...

To look perfect...

So that's why today y/n decided to wake up extra early that morning to get ready for *********. 

She needed to clear her head.

Sure when she woke up she was mad at Billy and Stu, but she adores them and know for a fact she loved them more then her "Best friends" ever would that's why y/n believes she is the only girl that should date Billy and Stu.

Ever.

But y/n did't go to school she knew they would come by to see her she had to be ready.

                                                                         -Fast forwardd-

Y/N pov:

I was sitting on my bed doing nothing, when somebody knocked on the front door. I looked at my clock it was four p.m. , so it was probably Sidney and Tatum I got up going downstairs.

I opened the door and sure enough it was Sidney and Tatum, she made a face "Why are you all dressed up and you did't even come to school" Tatum qeustioned suspisiously as I let her and Sid inside. "-I don't know why not" I answered shrugging "But why.." "Did't you sit in your prom dress for like five hours then slept in it?" I asked "That's different-" "It isn't" "Okay! lets order some pizza." Sidney says intterupting our disscusion.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So basically it turned into sleepover, a pretty basic one too just telling secrets talking about boys . Helping Tatum make a dating list for when she breaks up with Stu, so thats good but Sidney will never end it with Billy she's like obessed with him no wait that's me. 

Told my mom that I wanted to break up Sidney and Billy she did't like it, but I did't ask for her permission anyways so.

I went upstairs to my room to get more blankets, I opened the door and I saw something or somebody move in the corner of my eye. Stu? yeah obviously Stu. I went to get the blanket from my closet but the ghostface mask peaks out, "Hello y/n" Stu says "Hi Stu I say refolding fallen blankets on my bed. "I have important news for you darling, from Billy...." he begins reading off his arm 

"blah.blah.blah.I want.blah.blah.you to join us.blah.blah.be ghostface too y/'n!"

What.