Professional 🎬

I woke up before my alarm that was set. I turned off the alarm and got up took a shower wore my outfit made my bed and room my phone, charger, and called Haein Oppa's manager . He told be he will be here in a minute so I went outside to find him . I greeted him and when the door opened I looked inside to find Haein oppa there but unfortunately he is not inside.

Jisoo: Haein oppa didn't come today?

Manager : Ohh he has another schedule , so he will be late.

Jisoo: ahh Okayy Okayy .

I get in and as we reach our Destination. They take me to the dressing room as i get ready and they call me to the set. I start shooting my solo parts with others as time keeps going and we get on a break . I look at the time when I keep on thinking why isn't Haein oppa still here when I see..him.....Not Haein oppa but..Min-kyu. If you are wondering which min -kyu .... You are absolutely correct Kim min kyu as in Joo Gyeok-Chan to summarise more , my ex.

I have to act professional when he is around . We dated during my trainee days but things didn't end well and he decided to break up. He promised that he will still be friends with me and come back again when we both are mature enough to Handel a relationship. But guess what? We were good at the beginning but one day he decided to cut off contact with me and later I heard rumours that he settled abroad and got a new girlfriend....It was hard to take away my feelings for him . As I loved him a lot .  We used to hang out almost every 2nd day, and talk about all the good and bad times when we were together . Take out all the burden inside .

Feeling like it will last forever.
But when we broke up I felt like a lost soul wandering all alone and eventually planned on not debuting as I fell all depressed , that was the time when Iu unnie and the blackpink girls helped me . They showed me I have reasons I should love myself and trust myself. And I eventually grew stronger and brighter. I owe that all to them . And here I am a successful idol with amazing fans who always support me , 4 girls who always love and support me no matter what, no matter where and are ready to cross the world for me. I realised that I will have to live my life and I am the only one who can guide me to the brighter side.

To be honest I never thought I would ever meet him again until Snowdrop decided to cast a Min-kyu named guy. He wasn't here on the script reading day. He completely disappeared from my life back then. But it does not matter anymore but even if it does I will have to keep it professional anyways (only if I can) .

He walks in and bows everyone around him with a smile, as they do the same. And soon afterwards he comes near me as he looks at me and says hello to me with that same smile and I do the same as well ......right it was long ago....doesn't matter. We gotta keep it professional. * I think as I look away*

Minkyu: It's been a long. Nice to see you again.

Jisoo: haha indeed. Same. (Oh shoot ...do I sound too awkward? Uhhh I have to keep it pRofessiOnal )

Minkyu: Mis-

Director: Ahhhh ... our hero is here !!!

The director cuts him off as I look at the place to spot Haein oppa there . I unconsciously smile . As he comes here near the seats . He is already all ready for the shoot.

Jisoo: we're you saying something?(speaking formally)

Minkyu: wha- ahh no.

Soon Haein oppa comes as he greets minkyu and sits beside me .

(Sitting arrangement - minkyu, Jisoo, haein)