[02]

[ YOUR POINT OF VIEW ]

I woke up earlier than usual, today i decided to go in a morning stroll in the City. I asked my maid to do my usual make up, and dressed up eventually. Kiyoko accompanying me, I told father that I was out for a nice stroll he didn't seem to care atleast I expected that dry reply already.

"My lady, why are we going to the City?" Kiyoko asked curiously, I laughed as I replied. "You'll know when we get there." My plans for today is to have the famous blacksmith forge a weapon for me- myself, Yesterday night wasn't a dream. I really do have a vision now. I kept it locked in my drawers.

Growing up, I was trained to be a woman who should know etiquette, and etc., I have no experience in battle fighting as my brother was the one doing those lessons having sword trainings every now and then. Pondering on what a i should choose as a weapon was hard. I wasn't the best at stamina so it cannot be a claymore.

Just as we arrived at the Blacksmith, Kiyoko's eyes widened where i wondered why- there I saw a tall slender figure chatting with the Blacksmith master. "Why do you seem so shock, what's the matter kiyoko?" I asked.

"Lady, that man is Kamisato Ayato!" My eyes widened, But why would Lord Kamisato be here? Forget it. It's not one of my business. "Oh it seems like you have a new costumer, I shall take my leave now." He said walking away with his partner a dirty blonde also tall man with a devil like horn headband.

"Ah, lady Matsuoka what brings you here?" The blacksmith said I chuckled as I bought the billet with me "I'd like you to forge a weapon for me please." Kiyoko's eyes was confused but I only smiled at her. "Certainly, Lady but it takes about a week for your weapon to be forged is that alright?" I nodded at him as you told Kiyoko to pay him.

As Kiyoko was paying the smith, I took a glance at your surroundings. The last time I were out in the city, It was gloomy since it was still the sokaku decree but now.. the streets of Inazuma are bustling which made me happy. "My lady i am done paying, Would like to go to a teahouse to rest?" I pondered a little, there was nothing to do back at home so why not go on a little adventure here? I nodded as we head towards a teahouse called 'Komore Teahouse'.

When we got infront we were blocked by a woman saying Komore Teahouse wasn't just to serve anyone, Which made Kiyoko angry, "I.. Kiyoko lets just not go inside.. let's go to another teahous-" Suddenly the blond haired which came with Ayato earlier got out of the door. "Oh, what are you doing?"

"These two said they want to dine here-" The man's eyes widened as he chuckled. "Really? Oh certainly please come inside!"

"Thoma what-" the woman said but the man just hushed her out and guided us both inside. I glance at him clearly confused the lady outside told us that Komore Teahouse doesn't serve just anyone. But we got in by the help of this gentleman.

"Thank you.." I said, but my face lit up as I saw a dog on the counter, "Awe! You're so cute!" The dog only barked lovingly. "Taroumarou boy!"

"So your name is taroumarou, very cute." After playing with taroumarou for a while i sat on the room waiting for Kiyoko who ordered tea and snacks, After a while Kiyoko came back with a tea and snacks.

"My lady.. why are you forging a weapon all of the sudden?" I took a bite of a biscuit, "I have a vision now." I calmly said.

"Oh so that's how it is- WHAT?!" She yelled but i covered her mouth. "Shh! Calm down." She nodded and i released my hand on her mouth. "Does master and mistress knows?" She asked me but i shook my head.

"I have no plans of telling them, yet." I took a sip on my tea. "Congratulations Lady Y/N!" She said clapping her hands, It made me smile. "Thank you so much."

"But lady.. I need to tell you something." her tone turned serious i felt uneasy somehow. "Yesterday night, i heard that master and mistress is planning to sell you off to a noble family to be a bride for their son. And the mistress personally said that it's better if you marry directly so you can't turn it down this time." I clenched my fist.

"My lady.. do you want to run away? I can ask for someone to let us go to a neighboring nation after all my hometown is there." She said in worry.

Running away from my responsibilities. But I am a noble man's daughter they can catch to me anytime I might put Kiyoko in danger. "It's fine, Kiyoko. I will accept this marriage since i was born for it." I said not noticing that my tears are already pouring out of my eyes.

"Lady..." Kiyoko got up and embraced me in a hug. "Don't worry lady, I will serve you forever." Her words comforted me as well as her hug.

[ THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW ]

The man was sitting crossing his hands in his chest as he eavesdrop on the conversation, "My lord i don't think this is a good thing that we are a eavesdropping a conversation we shouldn't." Ayato chuckled.

"It's fine, we're not bringing them harm are we?" He said continuing to listen, Thoma was confused on his Lord's action he has been acting strange since this morning and it was all connected to the lady in the next room.

"Has my lord has a crush on the Lady next room?" Thoma said that caught Ayato off guard; which made him think, "A crush you say?" he said his lips parted as he stared at Thoma.

"Yes as in liking someone, My Lord."

"Interesting, then I'd say i had a crush on her for ten years now." He smiled which made Thoma somewhat confused, Until they heard something which made both Ayato and Thoma stop.

"I am scared.. Kiyoko, Although i received a vision i still don't know how to protect myself, Yesterday.. Kaito Daisuke.. he.." Ayato's eyes darken at the words he heard, what happened yesterday that you felt so scared?

"Lady.. what happened?"

"He said he had admire me for a year and always follow me around.. I'm afraid to sleep in fear that he might barge in my room." You said scared.

"My lord! Please calm down." Thoma asked but Ayato only remained silent, "I shall take my leave now, Make sure you treat her well Thoma."

Thoma nodded, Ayato walked out of the teahouse as he headed straight to the secret hideout of the shuumatsuban. "Come out." he said sternly, just then Ninjas appeared before him. "Kaito Daisuke, Investigate him for me."

"Should we deal with him, My lord?" A ninja said.

"No i shall deal with him myself." and with that the ninjas got out of his sight, drawing out his blade he cleaned his sword as his raged calmed him down. "Kaito Daisuke, huh."