Chapter 3

"What are you doing?." Peter asks as he watches Stiles struggle with a padlock and chain that is keeping the doors locked.

"A little help please." Stiles snaps.

Peter rolls his eyes and tears the lock off with one pull.

Stiles opens the doors and rushes through them, emerging into a hall looking at Peters back. Peter spins around as Stiles slides to a halt.

"What the hell." Stiles breathes.

Stiles walks down the hall, past Peter and pulls the doors open again, only to find himself back through the other set of doors and in the same hall. He moves again and approaces the door for a third time.

"No, no, no, keep going." Peter says as Stiles passes him.

Stiles spins, and looks at Peter. "I don't see you coming up with anything."

Suddenly Peter's posture changes and he steps towards Stiles and he whispers "Stiles, left shoulder, against the pillar, dont look."

Stiles looks.

"I said dont look."

"Yeah."

"He's watching us."

Stiles looks again and sees a young man staring at them in interest.

"Yeah so."

"So, every person in this station is either comatose or catatonic. He seems very interested in keeping an eye on us." Peter says.

Stiles decides to see what's going on with him. "Hey." Stiles calls, approaching the man.

the guy quickly averts his eyes and tries to move around to the other side of the pillar. Stiles moves to follow him, but the guy stops short when Peter slides in front of him.

"Why are you watching us?." Peter asks.

The guy looks arond before answering. "You tried the doors, nobody ever tries the doors."

"Sounds like you have." Stiles says.

"The ones I could open." he agrees. "I've tried everything else."

"Not everything." Peter says. "You're still here."

"And it seems like you've got some sort of plan, so why don't you tell us about it." Stiles says.

"I can tell you, doesnt mean you can do it."

Stiles and Peter laugh.

"Oh, we can do it. He can...." Stiles trails off, nodding towards Peter.

"Well its right in front of your face." the guy continues looking towards the train tunnel. "You didnt see it, did you?."

"I saw it." Stiles says.

"Then why did you waste so much time running through doors?." the guy asks. "I'll tell you why." he continues. Because it's all part of the illusion, you're afraid, and they want you to be afraid."

"Im not afraid." Peter growls and walks towards the tunnel. Stiles and the guy following. Peter stops and stares into the darkness of the tunnel.

"Can't do it, can you?." they guy asks. "He can't do it."

"We really should kill him." Peter says looking at Stiles.

"Or you can just walk through it." Stiles says with a smirk.

"Push me." Peter says.

"What did you say?."

"I said push me."