The Pink in Life

Izuku found himself waking up after a long day that was yesterday, he didnt just discover some stuff from the case and called it a day as he had to make his way back to the Police Station and get his gatherings to Tsukauchi to take down the person behind all of this recent and brutal murders they have seen in recent days.

Afterwards, he made his way back to his apartment but had to fight a couple villains on the way back to his complete dislikeness. Exhaustion was real and this green haired man was the embodiment of it at the moment, he only found himself in his bed not wanting to move a muscle or even breathe but his daily routine didn't let him do so.

He quickly rolls off his bed as he knows a quick impact will wake his body up as the One For All Users stare at whatever he will do next, as soon as his body left the bed, he crashed onto the ground where he lets out a heavy painful grunt from hitting the ground head first as the users could only look at this with that of a painful sigh or even acting like they felt the pain which...I mean as souls is not possible but they need their fun when trapped inside a power such as this one ya know?

Izuku quickly gets up as he starts to look around pretty stunned and confused as he looks around and sees he is in his apartment, thank god....he quickly goes up to his closet and opens it to put on a white shirt that says "NOT EVEN CLOSE" with a golden crown, some potatoes and even a sword.

Izuku:"I love this shirt..."-he says as he walks up to his kitchen not even pass his bed as he opens the fridge and see all he has.-".....I could make some American Breakfast....Yeah, I need a lot of calories."

Izuku quickly grabs his earbuds and puts them on as he turns on his playlist and grabs all of it as he puts it in his kitchen bar before hearing an annoying as hell ad play making him stare blankly to his wall as he continues getting the stuff. Once done there, he reaches out for the knife and gets ready to start as the song ramps up and a smile comes to him.

Izuku quickly starts to cut some fruit as black whip quickly reaches out for the pancake wheat and grabs a bowl to quickly poor on the wheat, reach out for the carton of milk, one egg and cut a small slice of butter as he puts all of it in the bowl with him taking a quick shot of milk straight from the carton before putting it back on the fridge. He quickly grabs a mixer he had and uses One For All to quickly make the ideal mass for his breakfast as he continues listening to the song.

He turns on the stove to start heating up two frying pans to make the pancakes with no issues whatsoever, not only that but he opens the fridge to see he(for some reason) has two potatoes inside of it which he quickly peels and slices well enough to make hashbrowns out of them while also getting some other stuff to cook such as some pork belly he had from last time he bought.

He quickly starts to cook pork belly as he intends to use all the grease from it to cook the hashbrowns without much need of wasting oil and uses the second prying pan to start to make pancakes as he reaches out for some of the fruit he cut and takes a bite out of it.

Izuku's eyes continue looking around realizing he may have gone a bit overboard with his cooking, he made too much for one single person making him look at this silently, of course he could tell Koichi to come but taking in mind that is saturday, he has a lot of work to do from his actual job, Oguro-san is most likely spending time with both daughter and wife and Kazuho has some other stuff to do with her singing career.

This only makes the greenete sigh as he realizes there really isnt many he can call up to visit him and have breakfast with....except for one he knows she lives nearby.