chapter 71

G A M E S

I used this as an excuse to get back on the pole

I used this as an excuse to get back on the pole. I missed it.

When Ayesha saw me walking towards the pole she called everyone to watch. "Let the bride-to-be show y'all how it's done!" she yells and they all cheer.

Lapdance by N.E.R.D started playing and my jaw dropped as I looked over at Stephenie - who had the remote - and she winked at me.

"What is this?" I mouth and she rolls her eyes, encouraging me to dance.

I swear to God her music taste always baffles me.

I stood in front of the pole, moving my hips back in a circular motion. I lifted my arms into the air and swayed my hips. Santiago started throwing money at me and I laughed as I turned around, lifting myself up onto the pole.

I spun and danced until my body hurt.

Using my core core and upper body strength I climed the pole all the way to the top - without using my legs - and flipped myself upside down. I wrapped the back of my left knee around the pole and slowly descended - while spinning in a circle - moving my hands gracefully in the air.

I flipped back around, landing on my feet. I body rolled against the pole with a big smile on my face. I dropped to my knees, placing both my hands on either one of my knees. I rocked back and forth, rolling my hips and Santiago grabbed a champagne bottle.

I sat down on my heels with my knees bent and Santiago ran up behind me. He wrapped his hand around my throat, tilting my head back as he pours the champagne into my mouth. Some it runs down my chest and Silvia and Ayesha rushes over.

They lick it off my throat and chest and I can't help but laugh, wiggling out from them.

I walked over to the sofa, plopping down while they all jumped on a pole or danced around it.

Santiago saw that as a challenge and started giving me sexy - if I do say so myself - lap dance.

"You're getting better," I tease and he plops down onto the sofa. He pulls me onto his lap so that I straddle him and places my hands on his abs.

He holds onto my waist, lifting his hips underneath me and I feel two arms wrap around my neck.

Miguel starts dancing behind me Carter grabs two champagne bottles, opening it and spraying us all with it.

Around 1am - even though it was still pretty late - I decided to send the guys home because I wanted them to arrive home safely.

The girls didn't mind because they were drunk and tired as well.

We ended up doing body shots and playing card games for the rest of the night.

Cesar had called Silvia because it was apparently a challenge all of them had going on. 'See who can throw the best bachelor/bachelorette party'.