[Yoonkook] He Cried On Your Birth

Yoongi rushes in as his husband is pushed inside the hospital, he stops as ordered by the nurse

Yoongi rushes in as his husband is pushed inside the hospital, he stops as ordered by the nurse. He looks back and is met with Jungkook's cousin, Hoseok.

"You okay?" Hoseok asks as they sat down on the waiting area.
"No, my husband's in labor, dumbass" Yoongi says, sighing.

"Hyung, come on, you told me you were ready when this happens" Hoseok says, laughing.
"I didn't know it would be like this, Jungkook was literally crying when holding my hand, he told it hurts so much" Yoongi says, sighing.

"But at least you get to see your baby now" Hoseok says and Yoongi nodded. They sat there for a good 4 minutes until Yoongi is called.
"I'll be waiting here" Hoseok says and Yoongi nodded.

Yoongi watches as the doctor held their baby, who's crying loudly. He looked at Jungkook, who looked exhausted, giving him a thumbs up. Jungkook smiled a little, doing the same.

Yoongi walked to the where they cleaned their baby, he can't help but tear up. The wait for 9 months was worth it.
"Hello, little one, welcome to the world where you'll start your journey" He says and he cuts the umbilical cord.

He looked at Jungkook, walking to him and smiled as they placed the baby on his chest. He kisses both of their foreheads, smiling more wider.

"Don't tell anyone but I cried a little"