twenty nine

Calum

I walked over to the bar to check if it was actually gonna be open or not since the resort kinda sprung this resident party out of nowhere. "Hey is it open or do we start a tab?" I asked one of the bartenders and unfortunately it was not an open bar like advertised.

It was smart thinking though, having everyone come out thinking the alcohol would be for free and they'll stay anyway if it isn't because who would wanna miss out on a night like this. "Alright let me open a tab then mate."

I handed him my card and walked back over to Aurora so we could order a couple of drinks. "Good news? Bad news?" She asked and I held out my hand for her and she happily took it.

If I told her we had to pay she'd insisted on buying drinks and spending her money when that wasn't her job. I walked her over to the bar and allowed her to order first and I went with a special they had. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right?

We had our drinks while also taking shots with the group and all filed out onto the dance floor. There were pole dancers and ladies in very thinly made bikinis walking around the guests and I had no urge to look at them while they danced around me. I had my eye on one girl only and she was wearing a pink silky dress, attempting to try and get me to dance.

"I need more drinks if you want me to dance like these folks," I said in her ear and pointed to an older couple that were breaking out into ninety's dance moves like the MC Hammer.

"Please, no." She laughed and pulled me closer to her and started flowing with the music. She looked beautiful under the flashing lights from the lighting system above. I had my hands by her hips and flowed with her, completely letting go of the fact that I do not dance at all.

I always felt awkward dancing at clubs or parties but seeing how carefree she was made me wanna match her energy. The DJ switched up the beat and it was a slower movement where you could really get all up on someone.

She turned around so that her back was facing me and danced against me which felt great of course. I controlled myself though before I had the urge to rip this dress off of her and finish things from earlier in our room before the guys interrupted.

I could see Crystal from my peripheral vision and she was walking over with three shots in her hand. "Hi guys!" She yelled over the music and handed each of us a shot and we clinked the glasses together before downing it down our throats.

I wished she brought some limes but regardless, a drink was a drink and I would take it. I assumed Michael opened a tab and so would Luke and Ashton, which was dumb of us not to open one all together.

We gave the glasses to a dancer that was walking by everyone to collect empty glasses on a tray. "Thank you," I told her as I placed all three on there and gave her a tip.

Aurora and Crystal danced together and I stood by them to make sure no one would try anything. I didn't know where Michael was so I wouldn't be letting Crystal out of my sight until he came and found her. I could feel my buzzing and speak of the devil himself.

-

iMessage
To you and Luke Hemmings

Michael: Have you seen my wife, she fucking disappeared when I turned around for 2 seconds