03 - 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫? (Season 1)

This is the start of Season one of the story, and every season is going to be 6 - 7 chapter long depending on what the Season are about, this Season will be about the challenges for Kiana arriving but that is it.

‖※‖⁜‖※‖‖※‖⁜‖※‖

Opening: Starset -  Monster

‖※‖⁜‖※‖‖※‖⁜‖※‖

As time had gone from the sudden attack of a massive group of villains who planned to stop things to aid themselves in the future, which in the end had led to an undescribed loss in battle and the death of millions of people who were consumed by the greed, power, or lust.

The deaths of the villains had spread through the countries of the world gave slightly judgement on them, and agree with terms and situation it was the best course of action to take upon it. But people began wondering things what and who saved them all.

It was like flash to them all, she was there and next gone. some call her the grace of God, some see her looming threat over the horizon, and some see her as a saviour. But of course, with her performance, she had attracted some attention which could spell something for the future.

But as a certain girl, she didn't know she was right about the girl she had met, as Hana looked at the theory online and the people always discussing the topic of the godly power she had control she was glad she had the chance to meet the girl which known as a mystery.

Speaking of said girl she conflicted upon her appearance in the battle as she suddenly become more popular than all the most celebrities that were alive, but we're now seeing the girl as she was lying on the couch casual watching cartoons.

Sirin: "Why are we watching this Kiana?" She said before slurping up some noodles.

Kiana: "Because I want to and it remembers me when I was with mom and my dumb father...plus I like it even a bit childish but I'm not one to judge." She said after finishing a bowl of rice.

Sirin: "Eh I never really remember these all too well, from  my situation." She said looking out the window. "the weather certainly changes drastically as well or it is me?"She asked the Tuna head

Kiana: "It had been changing a lot recently I have been questioning if somebody changes it or what, do you think our power is influencing it?" She as the purple hair loli.

Sirin: "That could be the case but you or I am not releasing power for it to happen. It could by you going into HotV but that was a month ago, and you're Honkai levels should affect it much." She answered her "little" Sister

As Sirin kept looking and watching things on the television, Kiana was thinking as her legs were crossed as she sat on the brown-coloured couch.

Kiana: "I'm bored, so I gonna go do things around the city...so enjoy your movie I guess." She said as Sirin was watching a Horror Movie.

Sirin: "Alright just don't get caught or do something stupid." she said fully focused on the movie

Kiana: "Yea, Yea..." she said rolling her eyes

Her body shine amber as she walked outside of the house and replaced the clothes had on with her battlesuit void drifter

‖※‖⁜‖※‖‖※‖⁜‖※‖