[04]

You wake up in a better mood if you had to say so yourself, “My lady!” Kiyoko barged in your room which made you startled.“Yes?” you spoke combing your hair. “A letter has been delivered to you from the Kamisato Estate.” You nodded as you grab the box your maid was holding.

Before you could open it Kiyoko told you something, “Kamisato Estate is going to hold a banquet in three days and the Matsuoka Clan has been formally invited.” You nodded.

“Of course i was after all, He should be revealing our so called relationship out in the public.” Is what you thought before you asked her to leave and reasoning that you are feeling unwell.

You take a look at the scroll delivered to you in the box opening it to see the contract terms he had come up with, upon reading it; You hesitated for a moment all of the terms wasn't even beneficial for him it was all for you.

The terms and agreement was fit for you, It was a good deal— too good to be exact but as much as you want to turn it down escaping a fate that your parents had planned for you was your biggest motive at the moment grabbing your quill you signed the scroll in your name.

You take a good look at Ayato's penmanship, It was very elegantly clean and precise, the thought of this man being your husband scares you sometimes; He was so perfect that even his penmanship made you thought about him.

When you realized that you had already been thinking about him too much heat rushed in your cheeks as you slapped both of your cheeks with your hands, You tried playing it cool as you fan yourself with your hands. “Why did it suddenly became hot in my room?” You mumbled, clearly working you hardest to remove the yashiro commissioner on your head and think about something else.

“Ah right.. I should be getting my weapon soon, The thought of it excites me.” You said as you laid in bed, since you said to your maid that you are unwell you might as well take this time to relax yourself up.

In the shuumatsuban hideout there sat ayato his legs crossed as he looks down on the his people who were know in their knees. “Report.” he said, the matter of what he asked to be investigated is now finally here he wasted no time in going from the estate to the hideout just for this sole reason.

“Apparently My lord, Kaito Daisuke is supposed to be Lady Y/N's fiance a few days ago but she deeply angered the Daisuke Clan by splashing tea on Kaito, I also heard from the servants nearby that Kaito had a creepy conversation with the lady this maybe the lady had acted that way.” One of his men reported, Ayato gripped tightly on his chair, brows furrowed listening to the statement.

“Continue.” his voice was stern, which made his men intimidated; they often saw their lord smiling even when irritated so this was definitely a new sight for them.

“Kaito said something about him adoring the lady since her coming of age ceremony and after that he has been following the lady ever since and even begged his father for an engagement with the lady's family.” That was it, Ayato heard enough.

“Bring him over to me.” the ninjas nodded as they got out of the hideout to execute their Lord's order.

“Touching my woman? You must be tired of living.” Ayato mumbled to himself as had a dark expression, he was in a terrible mood just by hearing all those statement on what his men reported.

After an hour the shuumatsuban ninjas came back with an unconscious Kaito Daisuke in their hands, One of them splashed water in his face causing him to wake up looking at the dark surroundings but stopped as he recognized a figure, after realizing the situation he was in he felt uneasy and nervous. “Lord Kamisato?” his voice was trembling but he managed to greet the superior.

However hearing his voice just made Ayato's mood even darker and gloom, “What is going on, Lord ayato?” he asked.

“I'm surprised to see that you still have the audacity to ask such thing.” He said smiling at Kaito. “P-pardon?” In kaito's mind he knows he did nothing wrong to offend someone higher than him he didn't even recall causing trouble with the Yashiro Commissioner— boy how wrong he was for that.

“So tell me which hand?” Ayato asked.

“Y-yes?” the man said helplessly, “Which hand.. In which hand did you decided to touch Y/N?!” he yelled as he stomp his feet in infront of him making him quiver in fear. “M-my lord?! I'm afraid i don't know what you are talking about!!” Ayato scoffed. “Then should I just take off both of your hands and feed it to the dogs?” He threatened.

The room felt silent not even Ayato's subordinates made a noise, this version of their master was different. “T-T-The right hand Lord! Please spare me, I won't do it again! I didn't know Lady Y/N was Lord Kamisato's woman!” he said in panic but there was no use.

“I could accept that if i were a better person. Unfortunately for you I am not, and i am really in a terrible mood right now.” Ayato said as he brings out his sword.

“My lady? My lady?” You heard Kiyoko said you flutter your eyes open as you look around your room. “Kiyoko..? What's happening..”

“I have great news for you my lady! Your wedding is cancelled, I heard someone said that family personally came here to say that they will not continue the wedding!” she screamed happily, The news made you happy but at the same time it made you somewhat think.

How did that happened? Did Lord Kamisato do something about it— Our fake relationship is still not revealed to the public.” Is what you thought nevertheless this was a great news to you so you smiled with Kiyoko.