chapter 45

A/n pov:

Everyone was eagerly waiting for tae to start his vows. The now bluehair guy was pouting cutely while looking at the love of his life increasing the other's heartbeat. Jungkook just wants to kiss the heavens out of that pout right now but was holding himself back. Tae looked so breathtaking. Like hell who told him to change his hair colour? it made tae's beauty more unreal. Like is this beauty even real? And jungkook must be one lucky guy to have this ethereal beauty for himself.

Tae: It was years back when I first saw you koo. Tall, Bunny face, coconut head and the prettiest pair of doe eyes. I always use to admire you from far, you were like an unreachable star that I couldn't reach, thousands of people wanted you and I was just one of them. But after years I got the chance to be near you, hug you and be safe in your Loving arms. You are my safe place koo. I always wondered why I had to be that lucky one to receive your love. You are so sweet, pure and Precious, My precious babies dada. sometimes your character just makes me cry, look I'm crying that's not nice right?

Tae asked as hot tears streamed from his eyes. But they were tears of pure happiness and bliss. And listening to his babies mama Koo's eyes were also teary. He felt so so emotional right now.
He gently cupped tae's bread cheek and wiped his tears so softly with his thumb.

Tae: I love everything about you koo you are too perfect for this world, for me and I feel so so lucky to be able to love you for the rest of my life. And don't you dare apologise for something that I did, I know I was so so stupid and I know I don't deserve you after all the words I said but please don't push me away koo, I promise, I promise to always be truthful to you. I love you so so much koo and I can't imagine a life without you. I Kim Taehyung take you, Jeon jungkook to be my husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, and this is my solemn vow.

Tae vowed sincerely looking into jungkook's eyes which literally held a million stars. Tae didn't even Sutter as all the words held truth. Those words came straight from his heart to reach Koo's heart directly. And it did. It hit Koo's poor heart, which made him feel all giddy and swelled his heart with love for his babies mama. Tae then slid the ring holding his bunbun's hand softly.

Priest: I now pronounce you as husbands, You may kiss to seal your vows.

And that's all it needed for kook to snake his strong muscular arms around his babies mama's petite waist and lift him effortlessly making the bluehead let out a surprised gasp with wide eyes.

Tae: ko~

Tae wasn't even able to whine as his eager babies dada was already kissing him with so much love. Tae closed his eyes, melting right away just like always in his husband's arms. They both felt the familiar spark that they always feel while kissing. And daam they missed this so so much and not to forget that Jungkook was starved for a whole fucking month, He eagerly moved his lips against tae's lips, He didn't want to break the kiss but he was forced when he heard the loud cheers of his family and friends and that's when koo noticed the others. Shit, he was too focused on tae that he totally forgot that they were in front of the altar and many people were around them.

Tae: K-koo put me down~

Tae whispered out with his pretty bread cheeks flushed, one hand hitting kook's chest and the other arm around kook's neck holding as if his life depends on it.
Jungkook showed a toothy grin before softly placing tae on his feet but not before giving his waist a light squeeze which he thought no one noticed but the professional cameraman and our Jennie who was eagerly waiting for their so-called first kiss with her phone camera on captured it perfectly. she was squealing like a teen when she saw them kissing. And everyone was fanboying and fangirling at the newly wedded couple and the tiny one's in the wedding that is the pretty little flower girls and bongki were covering their eyes with their hands but were still peeking through the gap sneakily trying to see what was going on making the other's laugh at their naughty act.