Twenty-nine

Haein was back at the office dealing with some paperwork that had to be revised for later

Haein was back at the office dealing with some paperwork that had to be revised for later. He tried his best to concentrate on his job but he couldn't stop thinking about last night. Moreover, her sudden disappearance in the morning didn't sit well with him because he expected her to face him and talk about it. He wanted to know what was going to happen to them now that she sort of confirmed her feelings towards him. He had high hopes that she might have loosened up and given him the chance to be with her again. But it seemed as if she was ashamed and therefore ghosted him once again. Haein let out a groan of frustration and covered his face with his palms.

"Why??"

" why can't you just stay!!??" Haein whined in complete despair. Suddenly his phone started ringing on top of his desk so he quickly picked up his phone and answered the call.

"Haein!!!"

"She's back!!"

"But she came back in a strangers car.!" Kang woo uttered through the phone. Haein quickly frowned and gripped his pen tightly.

"Thanks for staying there and letting me know. You can leave now I will be going there myself." Haein uttered and quickly hung up. He immediately closed his laptop and walked out of his office to go to his car at the last level of the building.

~

Jisoo couldn't stop her tears from falling down her face, it was almost as if she had witnessed someone's death. She immediately entered her bathroom and got into the shower while crying her heart out. She really was sad and broken because everything that she had achieved and built up in such a short amount of time as an artist was all going to go down the drain.

All her dreams and efforts was going to end if she didn't follow his orders. Kyung young really threatened her career and also her reputation as an artist. She knew that this was going to happen sooner or later but she had hoped that maybe everything was going to be okay as long as she kept her distance from Haein. But that was just a false hope now due to the fact that they made out last night. Haein was not going to back away so easily from her side now. However to her relief kyung young didn't find out yet about Jae sung.

So she only had to sacrifice her love for Haein once again in order to continue with her life normally. She had to do something in order to cast him out completely from her life to protect her child from kyung young even if she would be hated by Haein at the end. After taking a warm shower she put on a simple pleated dress to get ready for the day. But Haein had other plans for her.

She heard the doorbell going off like crazy, and instantly felt uneasy and held her chest.