Chapter 19 (Boboiboy)

Y/N POV

"Sorry" I apologized.

Idk if I did something wrong or not but I felt like apologizing.

"It was not your fault Y/N" Boboiboy replied.

"I am sorry. Its my fault I shouldn't have changed into Thunderstorm at the first place. It created alot of misunderstandings" He apologized.

"To be honest Boboiboy, it wasn't our fault. People misunderstood us but the thing is that even our friends believed the rumours" I said and he sighed.

"I seriously wasn't expecting that." He mumbled audible enough for me to hear.

"Lets forget about it and talk about your feelings" Boboiboy suggested.
"My feelings?" I asked.

"Yea. Your feelings for Fang." He replied making me choke on air.
He laughed looking at my state.

That laugh is precious.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed about it. Its completely normal just relax and let it out" He said and started massaging my shoulders. It felt good.

"Now go on, I am listening" he said and I nodded.

"Do you remember the time when we first met and you asked me why my clothes were dirty and I said that it was a porcupine headed guy's fault?" I asked and he hummed in response.

"It was Fang" I said.
"Well I am not suprised at all" he replied.

"I never really disliked Fang. Yea, he was a jerk to me at first and he still sometimes act like one but he is good." Boboiboy was peacefully listening to me.

"You know Fang used to hate me alot. I never really 'hated' him I just strongly disliked him but see now we are very good friends" he replied.

"That day when I got a panic attack he was there to help me. I thanked him by giving him his favourite Carrotcake donuts but he still acted like a jerk. I called him a Tsundere and he said that he prefers being a yandere.
And the day when we kissed well umm it was my first kiss" I blushed a little and Boboiboy chuckled.

"The kiss felt weird? Even tho AC was on I was sweating. And my cheeks were literally red like a tomato." I said and face palmed.

"You looked adorable" he ruffled my hair.

"And you know what! You weren't the only one who was blushing" he said and I gave him a confused look.

He took out his phone and showed me a picture. It was the picture of me and Fang kissing. I blushed remembering the kiss.

"Here look at this" He pointed.

WHAT THE-

Fang's cheeks were more red than me. He was blushing too?

"I guess he was just embarrassed" I mumbled audible enough for him.
He sighed and flicked my forehead.

"You're a dumbass" he laughed and again ruffled my hair.
"Hey, you're ruining my hairstyle" I said but he didn't stopped.

"Well I am sure that you both like each other. And as you know that 'communication is the key' you should go talk to him. He might ignore you at first but he can't ignore you for the rest of his life, right? So I suggest you to talk it out" He suggested and I nodded.

"The fact you said that Fang prefers being a yandere haunts me. If he really likes you then he is definitely planning my murder" he said making me chuckle.

"I am sure that will not happen. Anyways, Boboiboy?" I called him and he hummed.

"Thanks for always being there for me." I said and gave him a smile.
"You can always count on me" he said and kissed my forehead.

A/N-

Sir-Cr- ranaizhana on Instagram

Sir-
Cr- ranaizhana on Instagram

Do vote if you liked the chapter ☆~