N I N E T E E N

We pulled away and all my brothers were just staring at us?

"Okay, would you like to explain?" Ayden asked.

"Oh, this is Heather, she was my childhood best friend before she moved away," I told them. They nodded their heads but yet it seemed they didn't react. Heather was now beside me with her head facing toward the floor, we both were shy as kids. We didn't like interaction and kept it between ourselves.

"Well, that's great to here," I'll show them their rooms," Dad said, Heather gave me a little smile and left to follow Dad that's when all my brothers looked toward me

"Well, so you like them?" Angelo asked.

"Yeah, I've known them since I was a kid," I responded.

"Okay," he murmured. I knew he didn't want them here but he try to be happy for Dad, I mean Marina was a bitch.

"Try to be happy for Dad, for me?"I begged. They all nodded, and I spread my arms out. We all had a group hug and pulled away. It was 5:00 so we would be having dinner in thirty minutes. I wanted to take a nap so I asked Brayden to take me back upstairs.

Dad was probably with Ariana, and Heather's room was just on the left.  He entered my room and picked me up and placed me in bed, he covered me and placed a tiny kiss on my cheek. I smiled and when he turned off the light, I felt my eyes doze off.

A n g e l o 

"I'm going to go see Brea." I grabbed my coat from the rack and walked towards the door, "I'll be back before dinner," I added.

I chose my car to park right outside, as I hadn't parked it in the garage. I started the car and drove to the gate, where the guards opened the gate. I sped off and was left with the silence of my thoughts.

I mean I wanted Dad to be happy, but It's too soon. Brielle just got back and even if she already knows them, what about us? I mean he just sprung it on us, so every private business trip, every extra few hours at work was he going to see her? To love her daughter, even though Brielle was still missing? 

I didn't want to be selfish but I didn't understand Dad's reasoning. It was stupid, and I didn't give a fuck anymore. We should be focused on Brielle, she's been abused and she's still healing. She may be getting better physically but what about her mental state. She tries so hard to be happy but I see the pain in her eyes...

I see a girl, a broken one. Someone I couldn't protect, someone I failed and someone I wished I tried harder for.

I saw Brea's apartment in the distance and parked my car. I grabbed her house keys from my car compartment and walked towards the building.  I was getting impatient and the elevator seemed to be taking along time. I walked in and saw the lights off, I checked the kitchen, living room and I was finally going to the bedroom. I saw her sound asleep and the bed and smiled. I pulled out my phone and texted my brothers.

Moralles Siblings 😎

Angelo :Hey, not going to be back until tomorrow, staying w/brea. Read 5:23

Grey: Dad's going to be pissed.

Brayden:That's not fair, how come you get miss out.

Angelo: I'm older? 🥱

Luca: Bro, you're gonna have to face it sometime?

Leo: Yeah, but alright.

Brayden: We should add Brielle! Oh she'll need a phone!😃

Angelo: Noted, now goodbye.

I took of my shirt and threw it onto the side, I took of my suit pants and got into the covers with Brea. I wrapped my arm around her and she immediately turned around and greeted me with a tired smile. She rested my head on my chest, and we both went to sleep.

R i c c a r d o

I was worried, it was 5:45 and I just found out that Angelo would be staying at his girlfriend's apartment. Did I hurt him that much? Maybe it was too soon. Ariana was asleep on my bed, and Heather was in her room. I didn't want to think the family didn't like her so I put her on the same floor as the rest of my children. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, I hope dinner goes good. I was glad when I heard Brielle was fine with Heather and Ariana. If Brielle decided she hated them I don't know what I would do, I really loved Ariana, and I soon hoped that I would feel the same love I had for Brielle on Heather.

I was going to ask Ariana to marry me soon, but I realized I should have talked my sons, and I won't do it unless they are all comfortable.

My family wants to meet Brielle, and they are really excited. But I don't want to overwhelm her, especially since she hasn't opened up yet.

It was now 5:55 and me and Ariana were making our way to the dining area. I didn't know how dinner, was going to go but I prayed it would be good.

A/N

I broke my phone- So now I have to use my old one, so no updating on my phone just my laptop. 

Does dinner go the way Riccardo expected it to go or does something happen? Something life-changing?  Nah, I'm just playing wouldn't be that soon. But expect something. 😉