fifty one

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

The 17 year old walked down the courtyard of Jujutsu Tech, hands in pockets. He was whistling a tune that he made up as he bopped his head from side to side.

He saw the door open to Yagas office, he jumped and smiled. He quickly grabbed a rock and hid behind a wall, lately, he has been flinging rocks towards Yaga and blaming it on squirrels. And he always runs off before Yaga can figure out.

He raised his hand but then he stopped, his cheeks turned red and his mouth drops open slightly at the sight of who was walking out of Yagas office.

She had the jujutsu uniform, her jet black hair was in a low ponytail, her baby hairs were out but they looked pretty on her face. Her Amber eyes were visible from where he stood. Her skin looked like a pearl as it seemed soft and silky.

The boy blinked when he saw her walk off, he dropped the rock and ran to catch up to her.

"Hey!"

The girl around his age stopped and looked towards him. He catches up to her but his foot tripped on a rock and he slammed against the floor.

She stared as he quickly got up and melted at the sight of her again making her stare back with a blank face because of his stupid expression.

"Yes?"she spoke.

"Nothing~ hi~"he says with a giggle and smile while stuck his hand out.

She stared at his hand and then looked up at him again.  He continued to stare a she only smiled lightly and shook her head, He let out a confused sound when she turned back around and continued to walk off.

He laughed and walked by her side and says "I haven't seen you around here"

"What's your name?"

"Norie"she responded.

"Well I'm-"

Norie flinched at the loud ringing in her ear, she turned to him quickly as he just stared back.

"Who are you?"

He smiled and opened his mouth but the same loud ringing sounded through her ears. His white hair, that stupid adorable smile, those sun glasses...who the hell is this guy?

"You okay?"he asked cutting her off of her thoughts.