Chapter 54

Sophia's POV

I waited for the attack that I knew was coming.   Hell I was listening to them hash out the details as we made our way to the stage.   They had figured out that Knox's shield was keeping me safe and devised a plan so separate us.   His shield only worked in close ranges.  

Edgar was going to go for Knox as Alice worked on Vlad's guards.   Maximus was heading for Vlad personally.   Helen and James were coming for me.   Their plan was to divide and conquer.   I calmly listened showing no emotion until they mentioned Brian taking out Ella.   I nearly lost my control and killed him right then and there.   To think the bastard still aimed to kill his own child.  

I sent out the warnings to Raine, Ella and Noah.   Raine promised to protect her as well as Noah.   Both kids were prepared.    Vlad and his men were prepared.   Our guards were prepared.   I just needed to know when they were going to strike.

...Helen and James, you need to eliminate Sophia.   Edgar will attack Knox and I will go for Vlad.   We need to separate them from each other in order to take them down.   Alice shift and take out the guards from above.   Brian as I attack Vlad you need to take down Ella and Noah.  There can be no survivors in their blood like to pass the title down to...is that understood.   Once they turn and face the crowd...attack.   After the leaders are dead we move onto the pack members...

Oh hell no.  Knox grabbed my hand as Maximus finished his speech.   Everyone was in place.  

As Knox placed a kiss on my cheek all hell broke loose.  

Alice shifted and shot up into the air reigning fire balls down into the crowds and guards.   Edgar shifted and tackled Knox to the ground and fortunately Knox was prepared and was already in wolf form when the landed.  

Before Brian moved an inch, Vlad had already snapped his neck and his body fell to the floor.   Seconds later Maximus was attacking him.   Before I could turn around a force hit my back throwing me out onto the field that was now on fire.   I could hear chuckling behind me as Helen and James made their way to me.   Shit that hurt.   Fuck this.  Gaea, they are all yours. 

She surged forward immediately.   By the time we rose to our feet she had full control.  

"Oh I am so sorry your majesty did that hurt?" Helen said sarcastically.

"Not as much as this is going to."   Not giving them anytime to respond I reached out and drained Helen of her magic.   Her scream echoed over the land as her body fell to the ground.   I could feel her magic flow through my body.   Turning I focused my eyes on a very shocked James.

Stunned for a second he lasted out sending another blast towards my chest.   I absorbed the energy and sent it right back to him.   His body was dead before it hit the ground.   Another scream was pulled from Helen as she crawled over to her dead mate and looked at me.

"H-how is it p-possible?   W-what are you?"