Chap. 20

The author's note is at the beginning because this chapter is going to be a little different. Also, I'm sorry I gave you a fake preview, this chapter is going to be after the eliminations, don't worry, everyone you love made it through.

After analyzing the story's direction, I've decided it's just going to be like 25 chapters long, (maybe a little more). As far as a sequel, it depends on the ending which I'm still trying to figure out. Though, it's a very high possibility.

Just so you know, there are some big things coming, just because I've been feeling that the chapters are a bit repetitive. So I've decided to mix them up a bit.

Hope you like this chapter, my lovelies. (<--I totally felt like "A" from PLL while writing this, lol)

~A

Cole's POV.

As we walked into the club, it was almost full. The music as loud as the amps could go. I smiled, this was my kind of scene.

I grabbed my fake I.D. and the guard let me pass with ease.

We decided it was time for celebration, since all of us made it through to the semi-finals. By all of us, I mean IM5, Sarah, and Marley.

Amanda also made it through, and Sean O'Donnell did too. I didn't really mind them, they were no competition. Gabe and Dalton went straight to the bar. I rolled my eyes. They ordered seven shots and summoned us.

"To the semi-finals!" Cheered Gabe.

I grabbed my shot and so did the boys. I looked over to Marley and Sarah, they looked uneasy. I went over to Marley.

"It's okay, babe," I whispered in her ear, "it's just one shot."

She sighed, still unsure.

"What?" Teased Dalton, "Scared of alcohol?"

She eyed him and smirked, she grabbed a shot from the counter, "To the semi-finals!"

We all cheered and chugged them down.

Even Sarah.

The alcohol burned as it went down my throat, but it gave me a feeling of adrenaline that I love. I cheered.

The music was extremely loud.

We were all cracking up because Gabe was extremely drunk. As the song played, his arms flayed around and he was jumping up and down. His body moving furiously as the beat drop of the song approached. I was laughing extremely, this was going down.

Suddenly, when the beat drop came, Gabe stopped moving around, he stood completely still and he extended his finger. He moved it up and down.

We all laughed even harder.

Suddenly, Dana came in with more shots. We all took one and chugged it. Boy, was I having the time of my life. I saw Marley standing in the corner with Sarah and Will. They were laughing at something I couldn't hear due to the loud music.

I didn't really want to push her into doing something she didn't want to, but I really want to hang out with her right now.

I sighed.

"What's up bro?" Asked Dalton, noticing my stress.

"Nothing."

"Come on," He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder, "you can tell me."

"It's Marley."

"Did you two break-?"

"No," I answered quickly interrupting him, "I just don't think she's having a good time."

"She'll be fine, dude." He said, patting my back, "I'll go get here if you want to."

"It's fine," I sighed, "I'll get her."

I walked over to the corner where Marley, Sarah, and Will were talking. She smiled the second she saw me.

"Dance with me?" I said as I tripped.

"Cole, you're drunk." She said shaking her head.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed, "Come on."

She sighed and took my hand. "Just one dance."

I pulled her to the dance floor and we started dancing. She looked uncomfortable and shy. Why is she like this?

"Come on, baby." I said.

"Cole, you have alcohol on your breath." She said pushing me away.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, "Stay with me."

"I want to go back to the hotel." She said, dead-serious.

"I don't want to go yet, the party's just starting!" I screamed back.

"Yeah," Said Dana, suddenly appearing, drunk as hell, "Don't go yet!"

"Cole, please," She begged, "I just want to go back."

"Fine," I said, "I'll get the keys."

The way back was dead silent.

The tension could be felt from miles away.

"Are you mad?" I asked, looking away from the street and turning to face her.

She just stared out her window, dead silent.

I was fighting away the headache I was starting to feel in the back of my skull.

"Don't ice me out."

"I don't like the drunk you." She muttered, nearly loud enough for me to hear.

"Well, he's the one you get right now." I answered, facing the road once again.

She didn't say anything. She just looked away. I felt an anger I'd never felt before, boiling up in my chest.

"Dammit, Marley!" I screamed as I kicked the breaks.

The inercia made her go forward, the seatbelt hurting her neck a bit. "What the hell are you doing, Cole?" She screamed, "We're in the middle of the road!"

"You don't get to be angry right now!"

"Yeah, I do! You can't tell me what to do!"

"I can," I said, angry as hell, "You're so frustrating sometimes!"

"Then just break up with me! I'll be one less problem!"

Suddenly, I saw a light coming from behind Marley, beaming in through the window.

And that's the last thing I remember before the car hit us.

I guess this chapter brings the cliffhanger I've been yearning. I'm sorry if this chapter upsets anyone.

Check out the picture I left you guys because it gives me life.

Please comment and vote. I need to see feedback.

Preview: Post car accident. Still Cole's POV.

Unedited.

~A