Chapter Thirty Four: Shock

*******Jimin's POV*******

"Hey, where did Mandy go?" Yoongi asked as he joined me on the couch I had been sitting on as I observed everything going on around us. I had never seen so many K-Pop idols in one room together, outside of an awards show or a comeback stage.

"I think she went to find something to drink," I told him, then I frowned. "Actually, she's been gone for a while, maybe we should find her and make sure that she's okay."

"Yeah, this is a lot of new people that she doesn't know," he said, turning his head to try and get a glimpse of her. "I know that she doesn't like people to touch her, but I'm not entirely sure how she feels about crowds like this. There's a lot of people to bump into."

I frowned again, then stood up and offered him my hand. "Let's go find our girl, Yoongi."

Once he was up off the couch, we started making a slow circle around the room, pausing to ask out friends and hers if they had seen her. None of them were any help at all. Jin told me that he thought she went outside. Kris said she went to the restroom. Hobi told me that he thought he saw her hiding in a corner a little while ago. Jungkook said he had seen her a few minutes earlier, and she was going to check out the food, and he asked her to bring him back some cookies, but she never did.

"Where the hell did she go?" Yoongi asked, his frustration seeping into the tone of his voice.

"I don't know, ba-" I stopped talking when I finally spotted her.

She was standing next to a bowl of punch that I'm pretty sure I saw Yeonjun pour an entire bottle of vodka into earlier, while Kai and Taehyun giggled nearby. They could both legally drink now, so I don't know why they found this so funny.

Mandy was standing there talking to a guy who was towering over here. She was giggling at whatever he was saying, and to be honest...I didn't like it.

I looked at the guy, to see who he was. While we have met almost every single current idol, I don't know them all very well, and there were a lot of names and faces to keep track of. I think that this guy is from Ikon, but I couldn't be certain.

I turned to Yoongi, because he was a lot better at remembering people than I was. "Hey, who is she talking to?"

"Huh?" Yoongi asked. I just realized that he hadn't spotted her yet, so I pointed to where she was standing. He looked over and his beautiful lips dipped into a frown. "Uh...I think he's from Ikon. Song, maybe? Yeah. I think that's it."

I frowned too, as I turned back to them, my jaw dropping as Mandy shook his hand. She actually let him touch her? She never lets anyone touch her other than me, Yoongi, Kris, Mairette, and Kit. She hated being touched. She always shrank away from it. Hell, she did it with me when we first met, and it had broken my heart a little.

What was so special about this guy?

The guy...I'm pretty sure that Yoongi is right, and his name is Song, or his stage name, anyway...reached out to touch her arm.

And she fucking let him!

No. Nope. This was not fucking happening. How dare he touch my soulmate!

I turned to Yoongi. "What the hell is happening right now?"

"I...I thought that she didn't like to be touched," he said, his voice soft and sad as he watched her. "She didn't even let us touch her at first, and we're her soulmates."

"I don't know, but I don't like it," I told him.

"Do you..." he took a deep breath and let it out on a sigh. "Do you think  she has more soulmates than just us?"