Thank you

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: abuse⚠️

^^ ALSO THIS IS INCOMPLETE I JUST UH YEAH

THIS IS INCOMPLETE I WILL WORK ON IT, NOT ANY TIME SOON IM SORRY I KNOW I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE HERE ESPECIALLY WITH OTHER STOIES I JUST

I JU S T 😢😢😢
———

Adrenaline coarsed through Stu's veins as he ran away from his house, bag in hand full of clothes and personal items he never wanted to forget.

Stu ran for a few minutes, street lights shining down on him. He repeated 4 numbers in his head. 1328. It was a house number of one of his best friends at school, Tatum Riley. He knew he could rely on her to take him in since he's already met her mother and older brother. They love him like he was apart of their family even! It would work.

Why he was looking for her house, well.. he was running away. If that wasn't obvious that is.

Why he was running away though, wasn't too hard to comprehend. He was just abandoned by his mother and father. His older sister wasn't even in the same town let alone same country. No family was with him. No close uncles or aunts. No close anything. And whenever his parents did come home they would complain about Stu in front of his face, not even having the decency to whisper about it. They talked about how fucking ugly he was and how of a lowlife he is. Sometimes verbal abuse wasn't enough for the couple however.

They would slap Stu in his face if he did something even remotely wrong. They would find any reason just to abuse their child and then leave the next day to their business trip to abandon him once more.

They called him the day before saying they would be back in town for the next three days though and that they would be here tomorrow. That was the last straw for Stu. He didn't even care if they trashed his entire room and threw everything away. He just wanted to get away from them. For good.

And that's what he was doing. Running to Tatum's house to hopefully get a place to stay.

"C'mon c'mon!" Stu said, tears forming in his eyes. He could hardly believe he was doing this. Hardly believe that he can almost taste freedom for the very first time. And it was beautiful. He's only ever went to Tatum's house twice but that was with her help. He didn't know if he'd actually make it to her house specifically but he'll sure as hell try to. His mind wasn't the sharpest but it's the thought that counts, right? Stu sighed, shaking his head while trying to focus on the house numbers.

Fuck. The house numbers.. argh what was it again? 1320.... No, 1308? Stu tried jogging his memory to remember the numbers. He was pretty damn sure it was 1308. It had to be!

He ran and ran until he got to the specified house, smiling happily, finally touching and feeling freedom. As amazing as it was, he still had yet to experience it. And with a knock on the wooden door it was only a matter of time before he would do that.

The door creaked open which prompted Stu to immediately say, "Tatum I-!" But was quickly cut off once he saw a short, brunette boy in front of him. Stu's eyebrows furrowed together for a few seconds as he examined the male. This wasn't Tatum. Was it? No.. what the fuck? Who in the hell was this dude?

Stu thought about all the students at his school, recalling if anyone who looked like this could be labeled with a name. Sure enough, there was this kid... William? Was it? William Loomis. He mostly kept to himself and hardly joined in any social gathering. Of course Stu tried to talk to him multiple times but Billy ignored the loud, obnoxious boy.

"Stu..? What the hell are you-"

"William p-please man, I just- one night here ok? Not including this one- I can tell you all you wanna know later just please I have to get out of that fucking house..." Stu trailed off, already knowing the tears were going against his will to not let Billy see.

No one has ever seen Stu cry. Or at least break funny mode. He's just been a loud clown that threw parties every few weeks except when he gives the excuse of being 'tired' as he says which really is a cover up because his parents finally come home for a few days. No actual emotion concerning sadness has ever been shown to all the kids at their high school.

They both stood in silence while Stu tried to control his crying. Billy eventually stepped aside, much to the relief of Stu.

"T-thanks so much man I'm-" Stu stoped to sigh and wipe his tears, "I'm so thankful right now, look I can pay you or whatever, I'll do whatever you want, chores and shit, some fag stuff I don't care I-"

"Calm down.. I don't want that stuff, maybe the chores but I'm not gonna make you do some gross shit. You can.. stay here as long as you want, it beats being alone most of the time. I'm not that creative." Billy sighs, going to the kitchen. Stu followed and sniffled, nodding his head.

Stu was glad Billy wasn't some creep weirdo quiet kid and just a regular one. It eased Stu a bit more, finally hearing his voice actually form a sentence instead of the one word answers he's gotten in the past.

"Y-yeah.. yeah..." Stu breathed out slowly, Billy handing him a sand which he had made in the time they had talked.

"I don't really know if you like this but if you don't just give it to me." Billy stated as he walked off to Stu assumed was his room. Stu thanked him for the quick snack, especially in the middle of the dead night. He followed Billy again, looking around the room in surprise. Sort of.

A lot of band posters and dark themed games were plastered along the wall along with a shelf filled with some random books and crystals. A tv sat at the foot of the soft looking bed adorned with dark gray's and black's. The floor had a few clothing items thrown around with a few snack crumbs and school books. It looked like the average quiet emo kid's room but it still surprised Stu.

"For now you can sleep on the floor. We have extra blankets and pillows so don't worry." Billy suddenly spoke, handing Stu a pair of sweat pants that were too big for himself but most likely fit the taller, skinny male.

Stu gave his best smile he could at the moment and nodded, "look man you could make me sleep in the fucking washing machine, I'm just so glad I have somewhere I can stay for a bit.. I-I'm sorry about all of this dude, I was-"

"Shut up. I don't care, if I actually wanted an apology I would've already asked. I've let you in my home so the least you could do is shut up, get dress and eat the goddamn sandwich." Billy sighed, walking out of his room and was about to close the door but left it open just a crack so he could speak one last time, "just tell me when you're done and get comfortable. I'm ready to sleep whenever." And with that, the door fully closed and Stu was alone.

Stu pursed his lips, eyeing the sandwich like it had some kind of poison in it