fifty two

-ʲᵉ ᵗᵉ ˡᵃⁱˢˢᵉʳᵃⁱ ᵈᵉ ᵐᵒᵗˢ ; ᵖᵃᵗʳⁱᶜᵏ ʷᵃᵗˢᵒⁿ

"I had to find you, tell you I need you

Nobody said it was easy

It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard
take me back to the start"

-ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ; ᶜᵒˡᵈᵖˡᵃʸ

∆∆∆∆∆

"There's a million little reasons for why I like your smile..."she whispered.

"If I tried to write them down...I'd run out of ink..."

Her eyes were closed and she didn't notice the figure in front of her, she was still mumbling the song over and over.

"Norie"

Her spirit stopped at the sudden voice, she slightly lifted her head, her hair strands covering her face as her eyes looked at the person standing a couple feet away from her.

His black hair that spiked down, his green eyes, the scar on the corner of his lips. They stared at each other, not saying a single word.

Not until he says "I'm sorry"

She saw him reach his hand up towards his chest and trace a heart shape on where his heart was supposed to be.

And that small action made her eyes soften a bit, it was him.

Norie and Toji laugh as she ran her fingers through his hair as he leaned her back more into the tree behind her as they spoke about random things. It was currently night time and the two teens laid on the grass in the forest. Toji ran his hands through her hair as she spoke.

Looking at her with a soft glance and a smile full of interested.

Norie sighed as he hid his face in her neck, she took the advantage to check the time on her phone and saw that it was already 4 in the morning.

"I have to go"She whispers.

Toji pulled back and looked down at her, he kisses her forehead and then lips.

"Can't you stay a little longer?"he whispers and wrapped his arms around her waist and rested the side of his face on her chest.