"You're a fish?!" Stuilly

-Merman x pirate au

-Requested by 

-Pirate!Billy x Merman!Stu

-Fluff 

(Just imagine the merman in the picture is blond and is Stu and the other guy isn't ugly and is Billy i don't feel like explaining what they look like)

-------------

10-year-old Billy was walking along the dock his parent's ship just left. God his parents are so cool. He is going to be just like them when he grows up. His thoughts were stopped by a splash in the water near him. Was someone swimming, but no one else was up it was 5 in the morning. 'Was there something in the water? Did an animal fall in?!' Billy thought before racing over to where the splash happened. He didn't see any animals, well he saw fish but that was different. Just as Billy was about to walk away a blond haired kid's head popped out of the water. "What the hell?!" Billy yelled jumping back. 

"Hi!" The little boy said with a big smile on his face. "What are you doing! Why are you in the water?!" The young brunette stated. "Uh I live here. Why else would I be in here? Idiot." Stu said crossing his arms over the wood and leaning his head on them. "Yeah, right how do you live in the water. And don't call me an idiot!" Billy says rolling his eyes. Stu lifted up his tail so it would show in the water. "You're a fish!?" Billy yelled stepping back. "No! I'm a merman! Get it right asshole!" Stu yells slamming his fist of the wood. Maybe he slammed it a little too hard. "Ow!" Stu says as gripping his hand. 

"Are you serious. Did you just hurt your hand?" Billy says with a disappointed look on his face. "No!" Stu yells as tears start rolling down his face. "Oh my god. Go to that sandy land over there by the forest ill be there in a minute." Billy says before walking away. Stu didn't have to listen. But he did, he swam over to where the young brunette had mentioned and sat a couple inches away from the water but close enough to were his tail was still in it. He saw the other young boy walking over with bandage wraps in his hand. Without any words Billy grabbed Stu's hurt hand and wrapped it up.

Over the next few months, the young boys became close friends. They met at the end of the dock everyday never missing one. 

"Hi Billy!" Stu said as Billy sat down on the shore. "Stu! I have great news!" The other boy says. "What Billy goat!". "My parents said we're going to move onto the boat and sail the world!" Billy said. Stu's face saddens at the news. "What's wrong?" Billy says noticing the other boys face. "It's just. That means you're leaving we won't be together anymore." The blond says looking at the sand instead of his friend. Billy couldn't figure out a way to respond. The conversation ended there when Stu suddenly swam back into the water. 

The next day Billy left. He was hidden from the other people but Stu was there to watch him leave with everyone else in town.

-7 years later-    

Billy was now 17 and he hadn't seen the other boy since the day he left. He had now gotten himself a girlfriend. Sidney, a young brown-haired girl whose father was a blacksmith. He really didn't like her but her dad made good tools so he  kept her around, plus her dad had more than enough weapons to kill him if he broke her heart. 

Billy had gotten his own ship a couple of months ago. He fucking loved it. He docked it beside a giant rock near a big ass island he was going to explore. Once he got out he heard something shoot out of the water. "Billy!?" He heard a voice say. He knew the voice. It was Stu. "Stu!?" Billy said running to the blond boy poking out of the water. "Oh my- Holy shit! You're back!" Stu says before pulling Billy into the water. Stu arms were wrapped around Billy's neck his face sitting right next to them. 

Billy had never felt this way before. He felt loved. He never felt this with Sidney. He wrapped his arms around Stu's waist and sat his head on his shoulder. 

He was inlove.