chapter 72

M E A N D Y O U

Acquainted by The Weeknd

I sat on his lap with my back facing him. I dragged his hands down my waist, placing it on my thighs.

I grinded my ass against him, while I placed both of my hands on his knees. His hands traveled higher up my thighs as I leaned forward, whining my waist in a circular motion.

I pressed my hips into his lap and felt his erection in his pants grow. He gripped onto the inside of thighs and I felt satisfaction take over as I stood up, turning around.

I smiled as I stepped back. I did a handstand, splitting my legs in the air. I heard him suck a quick breath in through his teeth before I leaned my legs forward, wrapping them around his waist.

He grabbed onto my legs and - using my core strength - I lifted myself up, my chest in line with his face. I trailed my nails up the back of his neck while maintaining eye contact with him.

He looked so soft, so vulnerable as I stood over him. His hands trailed up the back of my thighs and around my ass.

I slowly roll my chest in front of his face before straddling him.

I run my hands through his hair, tangling my fingers between it. I wrapped one hand around the back of his neck and placed the other one behind me and on his knee.

I rolled my hips against him and he held onto my waist, his eyes growing in lust and hunger.

He licked his lips as his eyes traveled from my lips, down my chest and to my stomach. He bit his bottom lip as his eyes stopped between my legs.

I grabbed his face in my hand, leaning in. "Eyes on me," I whisper before pushing my hips into his torso.

I placed his hands on my lower back as I locked my hands around his neck. I threw my head back in a circular motion before pulling my head back. I rocked my hips against his to the beat and he bit down onto his jaw.

"Let me fuck you, Antonio," I whispered into his ear as I bit down onto his earlobe. "Let me take full control over you," I softly whisper as I kissed down the front of his throat. "Please," I almost begged.
___

"It's your wedding day!"

I softly groaned as I heard the girls screaming and splopping on top of me.

"You're still in bed, why?" Amilia asks tugging the sheets.

"No!" I stop her. "I'm still naked."