𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE TWO SUNS RISE SLOWLY CASTING THEIR BRONZE LIGHT OVER THE GRAINY SANDS AND DWELLING CLIFFS. Astrid hums lightly, hugging her legs, tiredly resting her chin on her knees. Her vibrant green eyes sweep over the landscape, picking out anything and everything that moves. The sand moved with the breeze. The small habitat wanders early in the morning. The rising suns.

    After her breakdown, Astrid had managed to collect herself–though still feeling the immense amount of grief–and made her way to the kitchen. Padme stood by her side, holding her trembling hands, while Beru served her some blue milk. The Pagonia heiress had convinced the Naberrie senator to get some rest while she got some fresh air–Astrid must admit, the air wasn't fresh, and it was more of alone time she needed.

    There was something going on between herself and Anakin, more than just their forbidden feelings. There was something connecting them, emotionally–Astrid wasn't sure she liked it. Piecing together what was the cause of the sudden grief, the heiress didn't know who to tell. It had to be some sort of link that binds herself to the reckless padawan–a link that would make her feel everything he felt.

    This is why she knew Anakin would come back to his childhood home bearing the painful truth about his mother's whereabouts. This is also part of the reason she sat outside, waiting for the boy to show.

    The distant sound of an engine revving steals Astrid's attention. Perking up, the girl scrambles to her feet, looking out into the endless sand. Placing a hand to cover her eyes from the increasingly brighter suns, a silhouette grows from the shadows spraying sand behind them as the speeder zooms forwards.