𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

𝐍𝐚𝐨𝐦𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀

"Let me get 60 dollars on pump one" I spoke looking at the cashier with a smile. "I got you" He nodded.

Today I was out and about but I wasn't partying today, I didn't have much to do except study and shop for room decor .

I grabbed my bags before going outside immediately spotting Glock. "YOU'RE A WEIRDO!" I yelled making him look over before laughing.

"Wassup" He smiled walking over to me. "Hi" I smiled giving him a side hug.

"You already paid for ya gas?" He questioned making me nod before he grabbed the pump . "What you doing today?" He asked looking at me .

I looked up at him before leaning against my car. ".. nothing really I have to study and buy room Decor.." I responded .

"My li Michelle Obama" he smile making me bust out laughing. "Shut up dude" I shook my head.

I hadn't seen Glock in two days but we sure did text every damn minute of our day,

"Would you Ike to drink with me tonight?" I questioned with a smile . "I don't like drinking for real but I'll come see you" He shrugged .

"You're lameee" I laughed looking at him. "I'm not" He chuckled putting the gas pump away.

I looked at him with a smile before getting into my car as he stood infront of the door looking inside my window. "Ima' call you in a little bit okay?" He spoke.

"Okay" I smiled lightly.

I watched as he walked over to his car before getting inside, I smiled to myself before pulling off heading to the library .

Hearing my phone ring I looked at my radio screen seeing it was my auntie making me answer. "Hello" I spoke .

"Naomiiii what are you doing?" She questioned. "Driving to the library auntie" I laughed.

"I bought you some things I wan you to see... can the library wait for now? We got a library in the house" She laughed.

"Here I come auntie" I responded .

Letting the call disconnect I drove to my house nodding my head to the music lowly.

"Ain't gon' stress you out, out, out, out, out We gon' stretch you out, out, out, out We just wanna have fun, fun, fun, oh, oh We wanna make you cum" I sung lowly.

I pressed my foot to the gas before turning into my neighborhood pulling into the driveway, i took the keys out of my ignition before heading inside of the house dropping my stuff by the door.

"Auntie!" I yelled getting no response making me roll my eyes before heading towards her room opening the door. "Girl don't walk up in my room I could've been naked!" She expressed.

"Yeah alright" I laughed.

"I got you some clothes, new shoes, stuff for your room and more come look!" She smiled putting bags on the bed.

I sent her a smile grabbing the bags opening them up, one thing about my auntie she spoiled me rotten if she don't do anything she gone buy me things to express her love for me.

"This is cute!" I smiled. "I know" she smiled.

"Also... dula is coming over later" I spoke. "I'm gone be out with my boyfriend Noami don't be grown! I trust you so don't try me okay? I will whoop yo ass" She straight faced.

"Ok"

"Naomi..." She spoke looking up at me. "Yes?"

"... How would you feel about going to see your mother?" She asked making me sigh. "Don't wanna talk about this auntie" I spoke with a sigh.

I didn't have any connection with my parents at all, living with them was such a traumatic experience with me I just thought of my auntie as my parent didn't really like thinking of them.

"I respect it but... court orders might say you have to go see her" She spoke. "I'm not doing that I'm sorry".

I was far from disrespectful but when it come down to my parents I always lose my shit because I feel as no one respects my wishes and forces a bond on me and that's not what I want.

"Naomi... auntie respectfully I don't want to talk about this" I shrugged. "Okay" She sighed feeling defeated.

I sent her a light smile before leaving out of her room.

I don't know my family felt the need to make big decisions for me as if I was nine years old and lost, I was old enough and smart enough to make my own choices .

-

"Glock can you sit down my room isn't that interesting" I spoke mugging him as walked around my room frantically.

"This your mom?" He questioned looking at the picture on wall. "Unfortunately" I nodded with a low sigh downing another shot.

At this point Glock was just here to be in my presence while I drunk my life away he was annoying me so bad.

"..I'm sorry" He spoke.
"You're okay just sit down" I laughed a bit.

"You look like yo momma for real" He spoke. "I know" I nodded.

"Hm take a shot" I smiled holding his chin. "Pressuring me to drink? You tryna fuck me?" He asked with a side eye making me laugh.

"Shut up" I shook my head.

It was currently just Glock and I in my house because my auntie was at her boyfriend's house where'd she always go on the weekends.

Her boyfriend was a cool dude I just didn't like him around me, I'm not very trusting I don't trust a lot of people and he just gave me weird vibes.

It was very rare and hard for me to trust people because of my childhood so honestly if I trusted someone they were lucky.

"Ay... your auntie don't care about you drinking and stuff?" He questioned looking at the bottle of liquor. "I mean she do.. but she doesn't at the same time honestly she let me do anything that makes me happy" I shrugged.

"Well.. I ain't tryna talk about her or nothing but I think you too young for that shit you just sat up here and drunk a whole bottle of Hennessy by ya self and you fifteen what the fuck you going through Naomi?" He questioned .

"Mind your business" I scuffed .
"Alright"

I hate when people try to tell me about MY life.