66

Jin peeked into the room and heard faint singing. She was vibing to " pocketful of sunshine" he smiled to himself and walked away. Yoongi entered the room and sees an angry Jimin waiting for him. " Why?" He asked. " Why what?" Yoongi asked back crossing his arms. " You knew what I felt. You tried setting her up with Liam!" He accused. " So?" Yoongi asked. " You have the guts to ask so?" He yelled. " You had feelings for her when you called her a sister? Don't tell me you're thinking that she is going to reciprocate" yoongi snapped. " What if she does?" Jimin yelled." If she does then nothing will happen tonight" yoongi yelled. " You can't do that to me." Jimin said. " Why can't I?! Your feelings, they need to stop" yoongi exclaimed. " Why do they need to stop?" Jimin said. " She's like ten years younger than you are. Your religions don't match either. Remember , when she broke up with ghost partly because of their religion difference." Yoongi pointed. " If I make her feel secure enough, that won't happen again!" Jimin said. " And how will you do that?" Yoongi asked. " I don't know. But I'll figure it out" jimin said as he laid on his bed.
" What we have now is precious. Don't let anything destroy it." Yoongi said as he took his seat on the other bed 

On the other hand namjoon asked Alesha what was wrong. " He's dictating everything. He didn't even bother to state a reason" she said. " Maybe it's because he feels helpless. He almost gave in to the drug and hurt you. He was lying unconscious while you were being harassed. According to him, he failed as a brother to protect you." Namjoon suggested. " Having a reason to hurt someone doesn't mean it's okay to" she answered. " Don't force yourself" he said going back out again. "I'm sorry for overdoing it" she said and Namjoon just nodded  before going out. " Well let's dress to impress. It's eight already." She thought. She opened the box Jin had pushed in earlier. " Woah, mom really sent this one as well?" She claimed to herself. She noticed a head peeking in. " Come in" she said placing the outfit aside. " Hi?" Jungkook said nervously. A few minutes after sorting their stuff. They were laughing along. "His dad is like a real support to me" she said out of nowhere. " I'm sorry but I can't risk it. Can't risk you" he said cupping her cheeks. " It's alright" she said turning away. " Look at this , I made it myself" she said holding the white outfit for him to see. " It's plain but not bad. What are you planning?" He asked. "You'll see" she said rushing to the bathroom. " Change while I'm gone" she said before getting into the bathroom. She yelled a " are you done?" Before coming out. Jungkook was wearing a black trackpant and an oversized mega sleeved grey shirt. "Classic jaykayyyy" she said. " Looking good" he said with a whistle. She was wearing a white dress that stuck enough to her to flaunt her curves. It was full sleeved which also made her look cute at the same time because they slightly reached her palm. " And for the effect" she said putting on a black chanel belt. " Woah. You belong with taehyung. Crazy good sense of fashion" he said. " Let's go. I have something to say to everybody" she said grabbing his arm. " Slow down" he said as she dragged him away. " You're not wearing that!" Jin said. " Why not?" Namjoon said smiling. "Because she looks good. Now change" jin said. " Shhhhh. I want to say something" Alesha shushed them. " Jimin , yoongi!" Jungkook yelled getting them out as well. Hobi and taehyung were on the couch. " Okay, first things first. I won't call you guys hyung's anymore" she said. " What nonsense" namjoon snapped. " You can't look like that and tell us you're not going to call us hyung" yoongi said licking his lips earning a whack from Jin. " I told you to change!" He yelled. " It's weird to call you guys hyung. Specially for taehyung because he already has a hyung in his name. Not calling you hyung doesn't mean you're not! I do that for all my elder brothers as well. And using the honorifics is making me uncomfortable." She reasoned. " Nope" jin said. " I don't mind anymore" yoongi flirted earning another whack. Jimin smiled and nodded assuring that it was alright. " I don't agree to this" namjoon said. " I don't mind" taehyung and hobi said in unison. " That's 6 to 2. No honorifics. Same for you guys. Use nicknames for me instead of my name" she asserted. " How does baby sound?" Yoongi said snaking an arm around her " sleazy" she replied. " Any suggestions?" Hobi asked. " Aliee." Jimin said. " Not bad" she answered. " You're still changing missy" jin said. " Well a seductive front is a bold front. I like it better if he's flustered. It makes it feel like I'm in control of the situation." She shrugged. " That sounds fake" jimin said. " Fake is a cover and cover means I'm safe" she replied. " You know to me it sounds like she has a controlling kink" yoongi smirked. " Are you drunk?" She quizzed. " For you" he answers. She rolled her eyes and walked away. " Damn she's looking fine" yoongi said. " Stop gawking at her" jimin said. " What's with the flirty yoongi?" Taehyung said making a disgusted face. " He's feeling something like expensive girl" jungkook chuckled. " It was a cover!" Namjoon exclaimed. " Yeah yeah" jungkook shrugged him off.