chapt 32 • News

this book is filled with mature content without a warning but here's one anyway

x

It pained me to put on an act for the council this morning.

Telling them I've learned so many new things from being here when really all I've learned is where to put my lips and tongue to get Alessio to softly moan out my name or whimper until he gets embarrassed and covers his mouth with his fist. 

He falls back onto the seat behind him, legs opened and inviting me in.

He helps me unbutton his pants, I see how hard he is through his boxers and yet again his size will never fail to surprise me, ever.

You wouldn't look at a person like Alessio and expect something that could make your thighs weak in a matter of seconds.

"W-Wait" Alessio reached to the other side of the seat, taking the pillow behind him as he placed it down for the comfort of my knees.

"Don't worry, I won't be down here for long" I ran my fingers over his left thigh seeing how red in the face he was which only grew deeper.

I wrapped my hand around his base, almost hypnotized by the pre-cum waiting for my tongue on his tip.

Judging by how his hands were balled on the side of him, Alessio was impatient and desperate for a release he needed something to tug on.

"Grab my hair" Alessio looked at me with those shaped eyebrows pinched together.

"Grab my hair and show me where you want my mouth" He twitched in my hands, the uncontrollable blush spread further on his face and he took his lip into his mouth.

Alessio hesitated for a second, then his hand reached up to gather my hair in his veiny fist. He made sure not to grip my hair hard, he looked into my eyes to make sure I was still okay with this.

I stuck my tongue out for him, just as instructed, Alessio guided my tongue to his tip where I closed my lips around him.

When he felt my tongue lick the pre-cum that had been dripping from his tip onto his shaft, he let his eyes slip shut.

I moaned around him at his taste but he was still hesitant about hurting me seeing how he would loosen his grip on my hair.

I brought him deeper into my mouth, just the way I knew he liked and that caused him to clutch onto my hair tighter as his eyes were still closed. His lips opened and let out moans that made me wet.