79: An Upgrade...Great

Midoriya crashed through the wall with Aizawa and Nighteye hot on his tail. The green haired boy immediately going to Overhaul and raking another punch. Rin and Mirio having relived smiled on their faces. Overhaul was punched away and Aizawa quickly erased his quirk

"Nighteye, quick! Secure those who've been injured." Aizawa ordered and Nighteye gulped.

'Two are Chisaki's inner circle. We passed another on the way here. Chisaki's on his last legs. But he's completely sealed up the room.' Nighteye studied.

Meanwhile, Mirio swayed. Rin also took a few shuffled steps but turned around to Eri with a smile. She then offered her hand forward for Eri to grab.

"Let's go Eri." Rin said and the small blue haired girl grabbed her hand. And dual haired girl using her strength to pull Eri up into her arms. The child still clutching the torn red cape.

"Get Eri and Rin out of here, they're behind me." Mirio said to Nighteye. However the green and yellow haired man simply pulled both into a hug.

"Rest. I've got you now." Nighteye reassured and Rin smiled. Finally. "You we're amazing. You found them, Mirio. And you protected her, Rin."

Overhaul tried tapping the ground to make more spikes but his quirk was still blocked by Aizawa. Both the teacher and Midoriya were ready to knock him out of the fight.

"Lemillion already has him backed into a corner. It's up to us to finish this."

"Yes, sir!" Midoriya responded the Aizawa's orders. Tears of happiness threatened to fall but Midoriya didn't dare allow them. Overhaul growled in anger.

"Time to get up Chrono!" He ordered. Aizawa noticed this and pushed Midoriya out of the way. Only for his arms to be grazed by a nearly pale blue arrow. The arrow coming from under the white hood of Kurono.

[Author: Wait...The subtitles say his name is Kurono. But the subtitles also have Overhaul say Crono? WHAT IS SPELLING ANYMORE!?!]

"Those pierced by the long hand will find their movements slowed. I meant to skewer both of you at once, but then that's heroes for you." Kurono said. Apparently he wasn't knocked out after Overhaul realized his head. Yeah...remember that small moment where he exploded Rin into nothing. He used some of her cells to fix the small concussion...bitch huh?

Well aside from that bull shit, we have a problem. Aizawa had to blink and Midoriya was going to attack.

Then Aizawa blinked.

Overhaul took the advantage and placed his hand in the ground to surround the place in spikes. Stopping Midoriya, tossing Kurono and Aizawa into another area, pushing Nighteye, Mirio, Rin and Eri away, and launching Nemoto into the air.

"As if I let my plans be ruined by people like you who are sick in the head. You get it Nemoto. You want me to succeed."Nemoto coincidently landed right in front of Overhaul. His boss talking to him like he was away and not unconscious. "I won't allow all my hard words to end here. You've always been so eager to help. So I know you'll happily give your life for my cause, won't you?"

With that, Overhaul used his quirk to destroy himself and Nemoto. Forming both into a new and improved Overhaul.

"I'll be a good sport and acknowledge you two were stronger than me, Lemillion. I respect your perseverance, and will to keep fighting. But I'm the end, I will still be the victor. Now heroes, I'll have you return Eri and Rin to me."

Now Overhaul's mask was torn to look like an open beak. With four arms, his two prior having a deep fleshy color to them, the new additions a dark brown. Black, splotchy Lins covered all over Overhual's body. And all the previous injuries were gone.

'He destroyed himself and his underlying. And then fused them together?" Midoriya thought in worry. Then determined the situation. Nighteye, Mirio, Rin and Eri are now protected by the wall of spikes. No sight of Aizawa or Kurono. And now Overhaul has leveled up with all his pain gone. Well shit.

"Unfortunate for you, Lemillion. You decided to get involved with Eri, with Rin, with me. And now your quirk is lost forever." Nighteye and Midoriya we surprised at this information. Rin already knowing what was on the bullet, now felt bad. "If you'd only backed down sooner, you could have held on to your pathetic dream. But instead you fought, refusing to give up, even after your quirk was gone. And now thanks to your heroics, your friends will die along with you!"

Overhaul went to attack again. His hands, now claws, dug into the ground. Rin switched places with Eri in Nighteye's arms and held her fists up in preparation. But she didn't have to fight before a spike was kicked in half and Midoriya used it against Overhaul. Attempting to kick Overhaul but he formed more rock crystals in his hands. The iron sole's of the green haired boys shoes were the only things keeping him alive.

Suddenly a small blunt object hit Overhaul's arm.

"Stand down Deku. I'll deal with him." Nighteye claimed, running forward and preparing to throw another stamp seal. "You look out for those three!"

With that order he threw more seals and Midoriya quickly leaped back to the other three. Rin was assisting Mirio up and held Eri's hand. The green haired boy landed in front of them and Rin could see the happiness in his eyes.

"I was wondering when you'd show up." Rin said with a chuckle. Midoriya smiled, knowing that she was okay enough to smile.

"C'mon, let's go." Midoriya said and walked over to a wall and kicked a hole out of the study rocks.

He walked back over and switched places with Rin to assist in holding up Mirio. Rin picked up Eri and all started walking away. However, Eri went to wrap her arms around Rin and felt her other shoulder. Flinching when she felt cold red liquid. Her body shaking in fear.

"No. That's enough. I'm so sorry." Eri cried. Rin wanted to pay her head and say everything was okay. But everyone herd splattering behind them. Midoriya was the only one looking behind to see what was going on. It didn't help that his face turned to a terrified one. Mirio and Rin followed his leaned and their blood ran cold. Mirio shouted out in saddened anger and Rin's face fell in shock.

Nighteye had spikes driving into his arm and through his stomach.

The hero still stood tall and his eyes were black with a purple figure as the pupil.

'Let me see it. A future where the boys escape, and take those two to safety. Let me see it!' His prayers were not answered when he saw Mirdoirya's face then blood slowly cover the film strip.

Then nothing.

It stops there. The future is paved with blood.

Midoriya quickly launched over, crashing into the ground to stop the next attack of spikes.

'He seems much more powerful now. Was he only fighting at half strength before?' Overhaul thought to himself. Both Midoriya and Rin had hateful looks on their faces.

The dual haired girl set Eri on the ground and smiled down at her daughter.

"Eri go with Mirio. He's a good friend of mine." Rin said to the kid and she shook her head no.

"Don't go mama." She said and it shocked Mirio for a second but this wasn't the time to ask about it.

"I'll come back. I always will. I just have a few friends who need me right now." She smiled and stood back up to run down the hall.

Her black and white hair whipping behind her. All the voices in her head shouting for her to go back. Screaming for her to return to her daughter until she knew Eri was safe. But she was focused on the one tiny voice in her head.

'You can't help before you get Venom and Riot back.'

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Kami: How much money do you have?

A: Like 420 dollars and 69 cents.

Kami: Heh, well you know what that means.

Deku: YOU HAVE MONEY FOR CHICKEN NUGGIES!!!

A: HELL YEAH!!!

Word count: 1379