80: Lets Get Some Friends Back

Overhaul glared at Midoriya in hate. Not knowing that the green haired boy's power went from just 5 percent to 20. It made his body stiff but still functional.

"Give up. I've already told you how this ends. You're all going to die!"

"You're wrong. I won't let that happen! Even if it's already been decided. Even if it's set in stone. I'll smash that future!" Midoriya went to attack again and Overhaul did the same with sending sharp pillars. Mdioriya barely being able to dodge from side to side. His dodging getting better but he can't dodge forever.

Overhaul used his quirk to push a large pillar under his feet, lifting him into the air. Neither backing down, and Midoriya had to take him down with one hit. Now knowing that Ovehrual could just heal himself.

The man with four arms tried attacking with the help from gravity. However Midoriya dodged and launched up. Using his quirk to lunch off the ceiling and attempting his Manchester Smash. Which is a really intense hammer kick. His heart dropped when he saw that Overhaul dodged the attack.

This continued and Mirio tried walking away with Eri. Rin sprinting down halls, no one would think she was in pain. But there's no time to squirm on the ground and express those feelings. She was on the hunt.

Rin came to another turn. She tried slowing down in time but her legs didn't function fast enough. So she slammed, shoulder nub into the wall, splattering blood onto it. But she didn't care, nope. She had a strong feeling that Venom and Riot were close by.

She finally passed a door where the feeling dimmed. That's where they were.

Once the dual haired girl found the lab room she opened the door and her eyes immediately landed on the jars. Placed in the top cubbies of the plain white desk. The only way they were visible was through the glass on the small doors. Venom and Riot looked disheveled and dried out.

The dual haired girl walked into the room only to get punched across the face. Rin stumbled to the side and held her cheek to feel it was bleeding. She looked over to see a man who's fists were covered in gold and had, what looked to be a thin piece of gold pressed between his teeth. His mask pulled down that was he could easily gain a dead to the assortment of metals on his necklace.

"This isn't gonna be as easy as you thought it was." He said while still holding the gold piece in his mouth. Rin glared back at him before smirking.

"Really? Seems pretty easy to me." The girl said and stood in a fighting stand.

"You think you're so powerful, huh? I know you're useless without the things in those jars." He said with confidence as he started to circle her. Rin copied him and started walking along the invisible circle on the floor with very little space between them. Rin lightly chuckled at his accusation.

"You don't know what I am." Rin started walking closer and he followed. "I was trained by the, Iron Man." He tried punching her but she pushed his arm to the side and punched his stomach. Then continued circling him like a shark. "Captain America." She continued and punched his lower back to make his main nervous system falter. "Black Widow." She swept his legs so he was now kneeling. "And Thor Odinson." Rin finished and flipped him over her head. When he fell on the ground he went to push himself back up. Only to be quickly punched in the face by Rin. The punch was strong enough for the man's vision to go blurry and slip into unconsciousness. Before he could, Rin squatted next to his head. "I only stayed to save Eri."

While Rin did that Venom and Riot pressed their faces against the glass. And since they couldn't form heads to speak they could only think.

...Shit. That was badass.

I love being able to bond with the badass hosts.

Rin looked back over to the two jars and picked them up. She placed them on the table and lifted them up for a second before smashing them down. The silver and black ink quickly climbed over the now broken lids and bonded with Rin once again. Her skin turning darker and all her previous wounds, healing like nothing happened.

Now that her body was used to having two simbyotes in her. It wasn't as painful for them to bond again. Them being taken from her was an exception because they were forced out her body.

The light grey substance of Venom and Riot's eyes ran along hers and she blinked it away before quickly turning to leave the room. All three of them were on a rampage to get revenge for what Overhaul did to them.

Thankfully, Rin left that bloody splotch on the wall. Reminding her which hallway she had to turn down. It was oddly reliving to have the voices in her head back. And with no more pain. This fight was gonna be a piece of cake.

Why is that even a metaphor? Cake isn't the easiest thing to make.

Maybe it's how easy it is to cut a cake?

Depends on what cake. Ice cream cake is impossible to cut through so why reference all cakes?

'What are you two even talking about?' Rin asked through her thoughts.

None of your concern.

The dual haired girl chuckled at the mindless bickering. Finding the entrance back into the fighting room. The trip there some how seemed much longer than the trip back. Maybe Venom and Riot increased the speed.

But that doesn't change the fact that, now that she was back Overhaul was turning himself into a giant monster.

What the fuck? WHAT SHIT DID WE COME BACK TO!?!

...Not even gonna ask.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

[Author: Ah I love having my comedy relief back. Sorry for the short chapter. I'm just kinda done with describing fight scenes but didn't want you guys to wait for the return of Venom and Riot.

V: Aww you do care.

A: Don't make me regret it.]

Shin: Alright you can use my quirk. But there are three rules.
-I can't make anyone fall in love.
-I can't bring back the dead.
-And this is a one time thing.

A: I want to change the legal restrictions of national laws.

Shin: FOUR RULES!!!

Word count: 1087