67

" What are you upto?" Jimin asked taking a seat by her side. " Making a statement so that they don't set me up with anybody" she answered without opening her eyes to look at him. " You seem tense" " I don't wake up every morning and decide to become the dominant flirt" she said looking at him. " You don't have to be!" He says. " What other option do I have?"
" Sit between me and taehyung!"
" Yoongi would lose face if I did that" " you knew about it?" " He told me in the car"

" I wouldn't have set you up if I knew you were going to look this good" yoongi announced as he entered the living room. " Koi to rok lo isse ( somebody stop him)"she muttered. Yoongi hovered behind her as Jimin left the room. " What are you upto?" She asked as she closed her eyes. " Nothing" he answered slowly massaging her shoulders. " You're doing this to piss jimin off?" " Why would he be pissed?" " Because I'm kind of a sister to him?" " Pissing him off is a bonus" he said. " Well stop using me as your shield. I don't want to die of a heart attack or jimin killing me , whichever happens first. " She says as she presses her shoulder more into his palms. " Well I have that effect" he smirked. " Get your paws off her!" Jin yelled. " Such a mom" yoongi rolled his eyes.

" He's right actually. Do it before she blushes to death" jimin said as he came back to his seat by her side. He pushed yoongi's hands off her shoulder and took his place. " Mhmmm... that's actually good" she mumbled. " Stop moaning. You're making it sound like something else" yoongi said.
" I don't care , he really does it well" she mumbled pressing deeper into him. " And what about me?" Yoongi asked. " You were good but, not as good as this." She answered. Yoongi hot footed back to his room. " You pissed him off you know?" Jimin said. " I know"
" By any chance was it for me?"
" I just don't like him using me for the fight between the two of you." She answered. " I don't want to be the third person between the two of you. Clear whatever is going on" she added. " Fine , fine" he said hugging her from behind. Out of nowhere he started tickling her. She pushed him away and smacked him with the cushion but, that didn't stop him. She tried pushing him away. He may seem tiny to many but,he was actually of average height and was stronger than he looked.
She pushed and pulled till tears pooled out. " Crybaby" he teased pulling his hands away from her. " See if you don't cry" she said as she tickled him but, he didn't even budge. " Are you holding back? She asked. " Nope. It really doesn't tickle." He said. "Everybody has a tickle spot" she assured as she wiggled her finger around all possible tickle spots. Frustrated at not finding his tickle spot she bit him . A bit too hard, he started bleeding slightly as her teeth marked his skin which turned a light purple as it left traces over his arm.
" I can't decide if you're a cat or a dog. Biting and scratching all the time" he said as he winced in pain slowly. " It's going to burn later " she added. " Brat see if I don't beat you today! You're going around biting anybody you see , even yeontan doesn't do that anymore!" Jin yelled as he threatened. "When did you even come here?" she said running of in the other direction with Jimin on her trail. She ran and hid behind Jungkook. "Come out right this instant" he ordered. "What will you do? Bite me back?" she said sticking her tongue out as she peaked out from behind his back. "Probably and if you're lucky you don't get beaten up." he says breaking his knuckles. "That sounds so manly" she teased refusing to budge. "Go away. Both of you. I'm trying to focus here" Jungkook says pushing Alesha in Jimin's direction who catches her.

"Gotcha" he said as he smiled and picked her up like she was a bag and held her under his arm. "Thanks bro" he said to jungkook. "Just get out dorks" he said waving them off. "Why are you so light?" he asked. "Light my foot, I'm 54!" she yelled . "54 grams probably" he laughed. "Says the jamless boy" she retorted. "You're so dead, once we're out of Jin's radar" he said. "That sounds so wrong" she laughed. "Yahhhh my neck hurts" she said holding her neck. "Crybaby, you should work out" he said. "I don't like sweating. Hey it really hurts do you have to hold me like a sack" she said. "My room ? Your room?" he asked. "Straighten me!" "That's not an answer"

"Fine, mine"