𝙸: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

This is going to probably be an ass-long story, so take a seat back and enjoy the journey. 

A team of sweaty boys, ran down a football field chasing after a particular female who had the ball under her feet

A team of sweaty boys, ran down a football field chasing after a particular female who had the ball under her feet. The opposing team ran after her but since it was near the end of the game their stamina was running low, while the female was still energized. They chased after her but when {Y/n} was around 20 meters away from the goal she shot the ball off as it made its way to the net.

"Goal!" The whole crowd cheered at the amazing shot that made the game 4-3.

{Y/n} eyes narrowed as a smile tugged on her lips. She held up her arm and made a small heart with her thumb and pointer finger, the fans screamed louder when seeing this. The people on the team ran over to the female holding her up as they rejoiced. There were some doubters in the crowd that lost money, along with people that questioned why a female was playing on an all males team.

The guys put her back down as she stabilized herself. One spoke up asking what needed to be asked, "Du gehst heute Abend zurück nach Japan, oder? (You're going back to Japan tonight, right?")

The female dusted off her uniform before looking at the male trying to rack together the right words to say, "Ja, disease Runde Reisen hat Spaß gemacht. Jetzt sollte ich nach hause gehen, um Familie und Freunde zu sehen. (Yeah, this round of traveling was fun though. Now I should head back home to see family and friends.)" She took the bottle of water she was offered and took a long sip, the cold water slipping down her throat making it refreshing.

The match {Y/n} had just won was for a team in Germany, more specifically she has just won for a team that was in Frankfurt.

"It was fun playing with you guys. I can't lie. Hopefully, I will get to be back and visit then we can all talk about each other and to know each other more!" She walks backward waving her goodbyes to the team as they return the waves.

{Y/n} gathers her belongings in the locker room making sure that nothing is left behind. The [h/c]-haired sneaks out of the stadium hoping to not get stopped by anyone whether it be a fan or a news reporter and interviewer.