✵ thirty-five ✵

Harry wanted to take me out on a date, but I had been obscenely busy with the boys, my schooling, and work. He had stayed over last Thursday, but now it had been over a week, and I had only gotten to see him when he had brought me coffee, or then had a couple of things to do in the building. On Friday, I had class until about six. The professor had let us go early, and I knew the guys would be gone, so they weren't expecting me home. Niall was supposed to be going out with friends from work, Liam was seeing his new girlfriend from the diner down the road from our place, and Louis said he wanted to have Jess over after they had gone out to dinner. So, I found myself texting Harry.

Hi

Harry: neonata, hi

Are you busy tonight?

Harry: no, angel, why?

Louis is having his girlfriend over, which means he wants me out of the house, so can I see you?

Harry: holy shit, yes please, neonata

Harry: how soon would you like me to come and pick you up from your place?

Whenever within the next hour is fine

I just don't want to be here when Louis and Jess get here bc YIKES

Harry: your little virgin ears don't want to hear them fucking, huh?

I'm not a virgin !!!!

Harry: oh, that's right

Harry: I forget, you're just so cute and sweet I can't imagine someone legitimately having been inside you, neonata

Why are you always so GRAPHIC??

Harry: Daddy has to be (;

Whatever .... I'll see you soon?

Harry: of course, angel

Harry: wear a skirt for Daddy, please

Harry: I'm going to take you out to dinner if you're coming to stay with me

Okayyyy

Harry: see you soon, neonata

I sent him a little heart emoji, heading to my room to get ready. I was already wearing a skirt because of work, but I decided to change into one that was cuter and a little shorter. It didn't take too long, but I made sure to touch up my hair, and then pack a bag, starting to get anxious with the thought of seeing Harry. It was so strange how he used to be someone that I had despised seeing, but now I really couldn't get enough of him. We tried our best to text at least once a day, but sometimes it would be very short conversations because we were both so busy most of the time. I sent a message to the group chat I had with the boys, telling them who I would be with and where in case they were worried about where I was. All of them told me to have fun, which I thought was sweet, and I found myself answering the door not much later, my arms wrapping around Harry the moment I opened the door.

"Hi," I grinned, cuddling into his neck. "I have missed you so much."

"I've missed you, too," he chuckled, hugging me to him tightly before we both pulled away easily. "Here, I'll get that from you."

He took my overnight bag, the backpack being slung over his shoulder. Harry asked if I was certain that I had everything I would need for the evening, and I nodded, taking his hand after I shut the door and locked it. We headed downstairs in the elevator, my lips pressing to Harry's hand gently.