Fire! No, Ice? No! It was disaster!!!

Third person Pov~

After bought The Trio back they all just look at each other weirdly like they never knew each other... Meanwhile with The Geng, they all is finding a solution for this things. But before they know. The Trio start to fight each other! This is the worse... And after they all trying to fight each other, Gopal just Knock them off with frying pan and now being scold by Tok Aba about why does he need to knock his grandson with frying pan.

Gopal: Huhuhu... I am sorry, Tok...

Tok Aba: Alah. Next time don't do it again!

Ochobot: Uhh guys... We got a problem...

Yaya: What is it Ochobot?

Ochobot: There is the place that was in chaos, so much Ice arrow and Fire Cakram all around the City... There even a Ice Mountain and a fire Astroid!

All: What!?

They all look at the screen and look that all of the place was a disaster! A building was on fire, people trap in a ice, so many people injured and even a explosion all around the City! They need to do somethings.... Faster!

Yaya: Ying, Fang! You guys will stop the fire! Gopal, change all the Ice into something that easily crack, I will destroy it afterwards! After all the Fire stop, Fang! Use your Shadow eagle to find the person who did it! Ying! Try to find as much person to be save! Gopal! Make sure all the people Ying safe isn't injury... I will try to help Fang to find the intruder!

Ochobot: What about me and Tok Aba!

Yaya: You guys can make sure those tree didn't go out from the house!

Ochobot: Okay!

Yaya: Let's go! Let's safe the City!

All: Haip! *Tapops salute*

They all do what being told and stuff... They still can't find the intruder. Without they know, some weird looking person is watching them from afar...

To be continue~

________________________________________________
Me: How was the chapter, pals?

Gempa(In Baju Melayu✨): Rena! Stop making a Chapter for a minute and help me with the visitors!

Hali(In Baju Melayu✨): Tch! Why does all of your "Friend" asking for my picture!? So annoying...

Me: Sorry, Sorry... Anyway! See you on the next chapter! Don't forget to vote and have a nice day!

Gempa: Oh! And to a people that celebrate Aidulfitri as us-

Me, Hali, Gempa: Selamat Hari Raya Aidulfitri! Maaf zahir Dan batin! Have a good day!

Me: And tell me what yours Baju Raya colour! Mine is brown!

Gempa: So as me...

Hali: What are you looking at!

Me: He is Black and Red colour like you all should know...

All: Bye!

UwU, Gempa and Hali out~
Selamat Hari Raya Aidulfitri!~