◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍9꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

╰┈➤ ❝ [ Y̳o̳u̳ ̳a̳r̳e̳ ̳m̳e̳ ̳a̳n̳d̳ ̳I̳ ̳a̳m̳ ̳y̳o̳u̳ ] ❞

March 16, 2006

Takemichy and Chifuyu called you for a hangout and now your riding bikes with them. "Chifuyu...Y/n-kun...I want to time leap." Huh?" you and Chifuyu said. (Btw Takemichy explain all of his time-leap to you and you think he's weird but you believe him)

"I see...so, your finally going back to the future 12 years from now. I'll miss ya." Chifuyu said. "No..." Takemichy said which made you confused.

"I want to time leap two days before that."

"Huh?" I said. "Two days before is white day*!! but...!! I completely forgot to get a present for Hina!!"

"...HUH?..."

"Hina's gonna kill me!!" Takemichy said tears coming to the corner of his eyes. "IT'S NO GOOD CHIFUYU, Y/N-KUN!! I CAN'T SEE HINA LIKE THIS!"

"IDIOT DON'T LET GO AND STOP FLOUNDERING!!"

You watch them crash with a bored face wondering why you said yes on hanging out with them.

--

"Sorry Chifuyu...Y/n-kun." Takemichy said. "Takemichy. In short, all you need to do is make up for the valentine you got from Hina-chan, right?" Chifuyu said. "Huh?" 

"Leave it to me! this calls for the great T2D2 (Time Travel Doki Doki) plan!!!" Chifuyu said smirking. "T2...?" You and Takemichy said.

"Polka dot boxes, ribbons, and a notepad." Chifuyu said said. "What're you going to use these for, Chifuyu?" you asked.

"Well use these to turn his return gift for valentine's day into a dramatic surprise...and make Hina-chan super pumped up." Chifuyu said.

Takemichy was surprise about Chifuyu's answer. "Can you do that?!"

"Takemichy...no matter what era, girls will always be weak to...polka dots, ribbons, and surprises." Chifuyu said while Takemichy being amazed while you gave him a judge look.

"Whoa! your pretty reliable!" Takemichy said while you were surprise and you yelled a "Hah?!" looking towards him. 

"First well write the dates for the two days after white day and the day of on the three boxes!"

"Mhm, Mhm!"

"Then, you'll give this letter to Hina-chan." Chifuyu said giving a letter to Takemichy. "A letter?" he said as he took the letter and read it. "Uh...'You go on your feet but come back on your butt. What is it?'...a slide?"

"CORRECT!"

"THEN! WHEN HINA-CHAN LOOKS AT  THE SLIDE-.....TA-DA!! THE BOX FOR MARCH 16TH IS UNDER THE SLIDE!!. AND INSIDE IS ANOTHER NOTE!!"

"Uh...'You pump and pump, but don't go anywhere. What is it?' the swings!!"

"AND, WHAT'S UNDER THE SWINGS WHEN HINA-CHAN LOOKS AT THEM?!! THE BOX WITH MARCH 15TH WRITTEN ON IT."

"Amazing Chifuyu! I feel like I'm time-traveling!!" Takemichy said excited while you just confuse as fuck.

"WHEN SHE LOOK AT THE SANDBOX, THE BOX FOR MARCH 14TH WILL BE THERE!! THEN, YOU'LL SAY, 'THIS IS A SURPRISE THAT CAN'T BE DONE ANY OTHER DAY'. "

"Holy cow, Chifuyu! your even smarter then Socrates!"

"YA-YA HOOO!!"

"So!, what do you think Y/n-kun!!" Takemichy ask turn towards you. ".....you guys....are a dumbass...." you said but they didn't care about your answer they just kept on celebrating. 

--

Me and Chiuyu hide behind bushes as we watch from afar. "There she is, Takemichy!" Chifuyu said. 

Hina walk closer to Takemichy and bowed her head which made me and Chifuyu confuse. "I can't hear what they're saying from here." Chifuyu said which you look over at him and gave him a blank face. "Well you wanted to hide here so it's you fault that you can't hear."

"Shut up!"

Hina started crying as Takemichy just stand there. "Dammit! what're they talking about!" Chifuyu said 

"What're ya doin' Takemichy? did you forget? T2D2!! under the slide!!" Chifuyu said. Takemichy started walking towards the sandbox. "Idiot! not the sandbox!! that's the last one!!"

Takemichy walk towards Hina and showed her the ring. "Ah, jeez...what the heck's goin' on?" Chifuyu said. You and Chifuyu watch silently but then Takemichy grabs Hina's shoulder and yelled "PLEASE...MARRY ME!!!!"

"HUH?!!" You and Chifuyu yelled as both of your cheeks heat up. "ILL BE BY YOUR SIDE TO COMFORT YOU...IF YOUR EVER FEELING DOWN, HINA!!"

"So, don't cry anymore"

"Huh? what? he's surprising me, too?"

"Let's get married in 12 years."

"Geez sometimes I hate being single." Chifuyu said and you nodded in agreement.

" Chifuyu said and you nodded in agreement

"WHAT?!! YOUR GETTING MARRIED?!!"

"Hey, don't be so loud about it!" Hina said blushing. "When were both adults, of course."

"Well, you proposed outta nowhere. We were even surprised too." Chifuyu said.

"Yeah, well...sorry for suddenly calling you out here, Naoto." Takemichy said pulling out his hand. "This is the park where we first shook hands, after all. So, we should have our final handshake here, too."

"Thanks, Naoto. you believed in me...and we have this time now because the future you helped me." Takemichy said. "Huh? then, does that mean me and my sister...have been saved?" 

"Yeah...I'm sure of it!"

"Naoto...let's shake." Takemichy said. Naoto lift his hand and connect his hand with Takemichy's

"Chifuyu. Hina. Y/n-kun please take care of your selves and let's meet again in the future!!" Takemichy said said as all of us smiled.