𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 // 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐟𝐟

Your age: 15

Summary: This is just sad. And based off a Tumblr post I saw today.
----

Flashback

Natasha was always an involved mom. She'd always spend time with you, and ever since your best friend Kate got dusted in the Blip, she had been more involved than ever.

"Мама?" You asked one evening. Natasha looked up from the book she was reading and asked, "Да, детка?" (Yes, baby?)

"What if you die and I'm still here?" You asked, sitting on her lap. She adjusted herself and sighed deeply as she kissed your cheek and smiled, "Well, then you'll be a grown-up and won't need me."

You simply hummed and leaned back, letting your eyes flutter shut as both you and Natasha slipped into a dreamless sleep.

-End-

You sat on your knees in front of your mother's grave as you remembered the memory of that day. You also remembered how you hadn't replied to her statement.

"'You'll be a grown-upand won't need me', you had said, don't you remember?" You asked.

You had been going through a hard time. Your grades had dropped, your friends all transferred to different schools for their selective studies, and your two favourite uncles had died and grown old respectively.

"But that's just the thing, мама." You said, letting your tears fall. "I'll always need you."

----

WHY AM I ADDICTED TO WRITING SAD STUFF, MAN--