164: 'Torture' (*)

Chapter 164: 'Torture' (*)

She really shouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger. This kid, whoever he might be, was a villain to the bones.

Kiana felt pathetic being tied like this, knowing too well that all this could have been avoided if she had pulled the trigger at the right time.

More so, what was this binding? Why was she tied in this fashion? This... this was practical, true, but this really looked weird.

The rope was tied around her breasts, which connected on her abdomen and went between her legs. Her hands were tied behind, unable to move at all as they were tied stiffly enough to hold in even when she used her quirk to change her arm size.

"...That Kimi," seeing how she was tied up, the boy chuckled, shaking his head. "Anyway, since you don't want to answer my questions the easy way, I will be taking the hard route. Just say 'Stop, I will tell you whatever you want to know' if you are to change your mind midway, okay?"

His tone was that of a gentleman which only made Kiana frown deeper. What was he planning to be so confident? If it was just torture, then she would have laughed at him because she had went through more torture resistance trainings (also having tortured lots of villains and heroes alike) than the number of months this kid has been alive for. But she doubted he simply planned to torture her since there was no equipment present here.

So, because she was expecting something big, she was slightly surprised as he reached out his hand, cupping her breasts before her surprise faded.

Ah, of course. He's a teenager, no matter how gentlemanly he tries to act. So this was his idea? To r*pe her and hope she will break?

Unintentionally, a soft mocking laughter left her lips as she looked at the boy's face. "Somehow I expected more. This is disappointi-"

She was unable to finish her sentence feeling his hand squeeze her breast as her vision spun. It was a strange feeling, as if some kind of magical force was at work, making her feel a wave of immense pleasure run through her body.

"W-what the heck was that..." Kiana asked, gasping as she glared at Neji's smirking face. "Some sort of quirk? Of course, you had something like this in your arsenal..."

Now, she understood why he looked so confident.

'This is bad.'

She was aware of her self-control, she was trained for these situations... But... It's been a long time since she was touched like this, let alone with such a quirk.

If he had such a power, then she wasn't sure how long she would be able to hold it in. Frankly, as a person who has done more tortures than the number of people she has saved, Kiana was aware of how effective it was to pleasure someone than to give them pain when extracting information.

That's why she used to give her victims different sorts of drugs before interrogations.

So she could vividly imagine herself actually breaking if he kept using that power to ravage her body that hasn't experienced the touch of a man in a long time.

"H-heh, is that all? Didn't AFO teach you better?" knowing it might be a bad idea, she spoke in to try to provoke him as he paused and blinked before chuckling.

"Looks like you're misunderstanding something, but okay I don't care either way." he said calmly as she tried to retort, but her words were caught in her throat as he pushed his thumb inside her mouth, generating pleasure where it shouldn't exist.

"I suggest you keep your fake little mouth shut. It's not your style to use speech, so it really seems rigid when you try to provoke me. Don't make this annoying for me, it won't end well."