𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

After finding out the news that her money, well the money that was left over, was back Isabella had several mixed feelings about the situation

For one with her money back there would have to be this whole process till she could get it back fully and not only that but she would have to face the person who took it in the first place.

Isabella didn't think she would ever see Samuel ever again after he left and if she was honest she didn't ever want to see him again either. He was the reason for so much destruction in her life that even having to see him for a minute wasn't sitting well for her.

She knew she wasn't the only one that would have to say in the matter seeing as she wasn't the only family of Samuel that would be affected by this. As soon as she got the news Isabella immediately informed Liam of the news.

Even though she didn't want to face him again she knew she needed to, she needed to at least be in the same room as him to get her money back.

And Liam? He didn't know what to think of the situation.

He already had accepted the fact that his father wasn't someone reliable. He's seen and heard everything he had caused his sister. If he was honest he didn't really need to see him but there was something bothering him.

Liam didn't need to see Samuel there was no purpose in seeing him or even meeting him but that voice in his head made him think more on the situation and he knew one thing he wanted to see.

He has spent his whole life thinking about meeting his father no matter what the situation was, that's what he always thought of.

The two siblings weren't sure what to do with the situation. They had no idea how to even feel about the situation but there was one thing they knew about it. . . they had no choice in the matter.

If Isabella wanted her money back and end the situation with her father and if Liam wanted to even end that chapter of Samuel being even close in his life the two would have to face him.

So that was what they were going to do in less than an hour.

The two were getting ready to go to the courthouse with Topanga seeing she was Isabella's lawyer and especially in this case she had all hands on deck.

Isabella had so much trust in Topanga especially on her skills as a lawyer there was no doubt Topanga was one of the best when it came to the profession but each second that she gets closer to see Samuel again worries her.

He for so long has been able to manipulate his way out of situations and she worries that he would do the same things again even when all the evidence was against him.