How to inform your overprotective brother that you have a crush

"Da-Ge..."

"Yes Huisang, what is it?"

"You know, I wanted to ask you something..."

"Then out with it, I do not have the whole day to dilly-daily like you. You should also get to your training and..."

"Yes, yes, but Da-Ge, my question."

"Avoiding training as always... Alright, what it is. But you are still going to train later. You are a sect heir; you need to show the other disciples that you are serious."

"..."

"... well?"

"Da-Ge, what would you do if I wanted to have a relationship?"

"What kind of relationship?"

"..."

"Huisang..."

"Well, you know... I am a grown-up man now, it should be expected..."

"Huisang, do not try my patience..."

"... a romantic relationship..."

"What? I do not think I heard that correctly?"

"A romantic relationship, Da-Ge."

"..."

"Da-Ge? Are you alright?"

"..."

"..."

"Who is it? Tell me now! If she is not suitable for you, if she will not treat you well, if she will not love you and your children, if she will not be good at leading the sect in the future, if she will be weak and cannot protect you when I will no longer be here..."

"Da-Ge!"

"How long did you keep this from me? Do not tell me... Is she already pregnant and that is why you are telling me about it this suddenly? Huisang! We need to arrange the wedding immediately; the honour of our sect can be at stake here! I do not want any rumours you are like Jin Guangshan flying around. How could you..."

"Da-Ge, it is nothing of the sort! Please calm down, think about your health. You will get a qi deviation at this rate."

"..."

"..."

"Alright, I am calm, I am calm. So, who is she and what happened between you? Is she actually pregnant after all? Am I getting a couple of nieces and nephews?"

"Da-Ge! That is too much!"

"So tell me already!"

"Well, the thing is..."

"Out with it, Huisang!"

"..."

"Huisang, do not try my patience!"

"Da-Ge, perhaps you should sit for this... Or better, I can come tell you another day. You should really watch your health. I would not want to be scolded by the head physician for agitating you again. So..."

"Huisang, do not dare to run away now."

"..."

"Haahh... Just tell me what is the problem. I can see you trying evade everything. Do not dare to go behind my back, do you hear! Tell me now! What is happening and who is she?"

"Well, the thing is... It is not exactly a she."