Chapter 30: Romania and Negotiations

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes

(A/N: All the images or gifs used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Previously we saw the aftermath of the rating game, where Issei and his friends were not only celebrating Sona and her peerage's victory against the Agares peerage but also the selection for Middle class promotion for Kiba and Saji, it was a wild party and everybody was having fun. The next day Issei had completed working on the regular animatronics, and began his focus on the toy animatronics, he was helped by his friends along with Azazel who helped him work on the animatronics's programming. After a test run, at the pizzeria, Issei declared that this attraction was ready for the school festival. Two days later during the school festival, Issei was called by Kiba to take up the job as the operator for the attraction, while handling the crowd present he is joined by Frisk, who wanted to see how the attraction is doing. Meanwhile his former perverted friends try to take advantage of their friendship by letting them get ahead of line, only to be declined. Out of fury they attack Frisk, who easily dispatched them and Saji drags the duo away much to the crowd's happiness. Azazel who wanted to talk to Issei about something important, Frisk volunteers to look after the attraction during Issei's absence, allowing Issei to talk with Azazel. Azazel then informs him about the success on the experiment of the evil pieces and gives him the modified King piece, allowing him to unlock Cardinal Crimson promotion as well as the illegal move promotion to King, Issei is then informed about Sirzechs and Azazel heading to Hades, the latter being forced to leave, thankfully he is slowed in his attempt in helping the Khaos Brigade for the time being. Issei then asks anything else, to which Azazel responds that he should be enjoying the festival. He then visits the aforementioned Maid Café, to have some food there much to the shock of the maids working there, who were the female members of the Occult Research Club. After having his food, he leaves to roam around the college festival. At night Issei notices Kuroka not being present in the celebration, Issei then finds her inside the school building where she was revealed to be hiding her low self esteem as well as her insecurities. She believed that Issei did not deserve her, to which Issei told her all her positives as well as being the first in an attempt to do anything to save her, he even confesses his feelings to her, much to her happiness. They have a tender moment only to be interrupted by Issei's friends and her other harem sisters. Issei and Kuroka get embarrassed, with the teasing from Issei's family and friends, after which they all leave the two to have some private session to which they happily kiss each other and spend the last moment together at the festival before heading home.

 A month later

However as things seems blissful at Kuoh, same could not be said for things happening in Romania, the war which was under a cease fire between the Male dominated Tepes faction and the Female dominated Camilla faction has just been restarted, the Tepes faction is unfortunately winning against the Camilla faction currently.

Tepes Castle, Romania, 2:30 AM

???: Well it seems like it is a success, using my sister as a pawn to revive those evil dragons are giving as an advantage, I knew supporting you and the Khaos Brigade was the right choice Rizevim

Out of the shadows Rizevim shows with a maniacal grin, he needed the Sephiroth Graal, also known as the Holy Grail to make himself stronger, earlier he had acquired the HATE that had left behind courtesy of Issei's HATE drive, he needed his power to fulfill his goals

Rizevim: Indeed it has worked, Marius Tepes, you not only used your foolish half sister as a figurehead but also used her as a way to revive several evil dragons for my army did work. HEHEHEHE!!!!